AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DB KILLER/Dylan Rusell
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Not sure his ooc its weird/Marcus Hudson
His/Her SteamID: not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, He entered a on going bank raid and he must of known it was due to the shots before hand and the drill and hearing us talk but still walks in, Then when he leaves he starts insulting me even tho were armed
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/5b379dd5dc6cb28d9b/marcus
Tick:

A1L

Reaction score
Don't know if this is the same guy, but I think it might've been him he was outside the bank windows when I was trying to shoot at a flanker.

Reaction score
Don't know if this is the same guy, but I think it might've been him he was outside the bank windows when I was trying to shoot at a flanker.
Yeah this is him, we told him to go away but he literally just stood outside on the vault room bit behind the counter

Reaction score
I was looking for a guy, when I opened the bank door I see alot of people pointing guns at me. There was no cops or anything present, so I didnt know there was an on-going bank raid. And no I didnt just stood outside, why would I do that, if i thought the place would be stormed by cops in a matter of seconds? I was walking away from the scene, while you insulted me, and I insulted back. If you call me shit, I call you shit. Deal with it. I left the scene immideatly once I saw there was people inside the bank vault, and my friend wasnt there.

Reaction score
I was looking for a guy, when I opened the bank door I see alot of people pointing guns at me. There was no cops or anything present, so I didnt know there was an on-going bank raid. And no I didnt just stood outside, why would I do that, if i thought the place would be stormed by cops in a matter of seconds? I was walking away from the scene, while you insulted me, and I insulted back. If you call me shit, I call you shit. Deal with it. I left the scene immideatly once I saw there was people inside the bank vault, and my friend wasnt there.
It’s quite obvious it’s a bank robbery, I’ll just leave it to whoever handles

Reaction score
What is quite obvious? Npcs just standing like they always do, no alarm, no cops, no perimeter.. Yes very very obvious..

Beaware of sarcasm.

Reaction score
You should just stop making petty ARs, and get on with it. It didn't even impact you at all? Pissing my self laughing.

Reaction score
It is the same guy, because I was Dispatcher and saw it all in CCTV camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.