AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Dan even if he did threaten the mayor, you still didn't have a valid reason to shoot him in the head. instead of having a real SS deal with the situation you decided to shoot him in the head breaking 3.4

Reaction score
@Dan all what i said for the mayor why wold i kill you
first at all i sow mayor i said low tax he sayed no if i die or resigned the tax will go 25 then and he said thear is no reason to kill me all what i said for mayor why wold i kill, you that all

if you are saying that i said any other theng go get demo

+ is that even allowed mayor pay you to be hes ss without going on dute ? - if cop sow you with guns trying to save mayor life cop will shot you because they will think you are trying to kill mayor

Last edited:
Reaction score
as you can see me in the video i was there aswell.

That whole situation was honestly aids. The hired SS killed like 3 people for little reason.

In my eyes it was a quite funny situation and a little bit trolling involved. But rip someone made AR

Reaction score
Threatened me (you can hear my reaction to it) and then threatened Dan after he said his number was fuck off. It's literally like walking into a base and announcing you are going to raid and then not expect to get shot? Chat shit get banged ;) x

Reaction score
Randomly deciding to try killing us doesnt mean you're involved in the situation, begone from the AR.

Reaction score
Wasnt really random it was just becoming way to aids and im just saying the whole situation was aids not involving much.

Status
Not open for further replies.