AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: aloo89

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Moon

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:43436378

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: he store the gun when he was raiding and end by hes own dead

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Yeah I'll try to make this simple for you to understand
3.18 Storages and trunks
While their life is in immediate danger a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person. This includes detaching weapon attachments with the intention of avoiding their loss

Basically after breaking the door open I had a Benelli with only few shots no reverse ammo.I wasted them on the flanker
(Who was supposed to help me in the raid but failed killing me) and at that point you guys just locked up your doors after I already broke them open and at that point I knew you're not gonna push out so I went to my apps S4 which is one apartment above and stored the gun that had no ammo. at any point my life was never at danger as I always could just leave off with my car since nobody was outside or stairs as your video already shows or even stay in my apps if I wished to do so.
thanks for your effort and reading cya ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted
@Moon you knew very well that someone was behind the door of the property you were raiding, someone who could easily have left and attempted to kill you. The raid was obviously not resolved and still in progress as you continued with the attempt to lockpick his door.

Your life was still very much in danger not only due to that, but also due to the fact that you made no efforts to ensure there weren't any flankers, the property owner or Police near you. Further evidenced by your eventual death.

User will receive a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.