AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ryan / DeShawn mendez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Billy Joel / Daigestive @Daigestive
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155798045
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Constant offense in OOC and being toxic.

Evidence (Demo Required):
[OOC] Billy Joel: No just obvious nobody gonna start a shootout so why go cop u autistic pric
[OOC] Billy Joel: cry
[OOC] Billy Joel: cry more pls
[OOC] Billy Joel: Stop crying virgin ffs
[OOC] Billy Joel: Go spend some time with your kid druggie
[OOC] Billy Joel: Not my car you autistic prick
[OOC] Billy Joel: Good one, ill phone social on druggie daddy
[OOC] Billy Joel: virgin

This all happened around 12AM - 1:30AM UK Time. Check logs :D

The user knows I have a son and thinks its funny to call me a druggie daddy and tell me to spend time with my kid which is none of his business to be fair.

He knows the rules as he is a regular player, just feels like being toxic?

D3V Even removed one of his sly comments and he stopped, for a while.

He often makes comments like these IG & Sometimes in shoutbox.

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can confirm, we can accept getting almost kidnapped at the beach but the OOC took it way too far.

Reaction score
im pointing out that you were also toxic to dai calling him a sheep shagger at one point and being toxic to everyone in shoutbox, and then you also joke about you being a druggo crackhead dad.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
No context, if you post my OOC loggs without showing how I'm being provoked it is going to look worse than what it is. Don't know why you constantly involve yourself in situations you were not involved in, clearly for attention. My only involvement with you was in shoutbox where you were extremely disrespectful. I'd obviously be annoyed if you chose to come on a public shoutbox and lie about being clean for 2 years. I have no sympathy for attention seeking drug addicts. Clearly you should prioritise other things.

In regards to my OOC chat yesterday, you were not involved in any of the situations yet chose to comment on anything I did and the AR I made breaking forum rules for nothing. When you've told me to kill myself in OOC in the evidence you uploaded, telling me to stfu when you're clearly not involved just to provoke me. If I get rdmd and spawn killed when there's no staff on I am going to say bad things.

Reaction score
You can see what I was typing in logs and what you was typing also admins can check the logs. You were being very toxic towards a number of players including myself & I have been warned about posting in the AR, what has that got to do with it? You are constantly being disgusting in OOC chat which I was banned fore previously and as I hear, your more regular player than me?

Reaction score
Toxicity - A made up word by online gamers that usually means someone has a big mouth and is using it to talk big when in reality he has a tiny wiener

Reaction score
And even in his reply he says things like "I have no sympathy for attention seeking drug addicts. "

Also said " If I get rdmd and spawn killed when there's no staff on I am going to say bad things. "
Which is stupid as thats the opposite of what you should do, make an AR.

Status
Not open for further replies.