AR on Marc Harvey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Feras/ Feras Alzarah
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Unknown/ Marc Harvey
His/Her SteamID:Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished:He was going to get arrested for 8.3 only, and then he told his friends it was 10 toes, I even told him it was a 2 year sentence, and yet he still said 10 Toes, and I got shot by Yamato and failed to kill me then Leonard then succeeded; and I also forced him in and still didn't get in the car.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I was thinking about the monetary value of 79 seeds, which you confiscated while being shot by yamato. Also, how are you gonna force someone in that are like 2-3 meters away from you?

Reaction score
While I was confiscating it, he shot me take a look at the video, and its his problem that he didn't give me an order. while I was doing my thing.
and please do me a favor, look @ 2:30

in the cgat

Reaction score
While I was confiscating it, he shot me take a look at the video, and its his problem that he didn't give me an order. while I was doing my thing.
It really become my problem though, you started confiscating something in the middle of a parking lot instead of at the PD.

Reaction score
Also, /me are used for realistic actions, as far as i am aware you can't force someone in the police cruiser without opening the door while being stood 2-3 meters away from them.

Reaction score
Here is the thing,

Yamato tried to save your drugs when you said 10 toes, but when you said 10 toes to leonard, what was the use of that? you wanted to get away from a 2 year sentense? I mean the drugs was already confinscated

Reaction score
Here is the thing,

Yamato tried to save your drugs when you said 10 toes, but when you said 10 toes to leonard, what was the use of that? you wanted to get away from a 2 year sentense? I mean the drugs was already confinscated
Realistically he would be able to take the drugs from your body, but i'm not sure to be honest.
Guessing the jail time would be long since you got 15k worth of confiscation money.

Reaction score
If you read the law max is 4 year sentence, and if I broke that you can make an IA on me.

And I even told you IC that there is no need for 10 toes its a 2 year sentense only.

and there was no shootout againts us before this and they were not even involved in this situation, I went to the bazar door was completely open, from a long distance I saw drugs, then I put a warrant on the owner of the shop, then I see you, then you call 10 toes, then i tell you that its a 2 year sentence and then this happend.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@NoHax Please may you explain why you started to shout “10 toes” 79 Seeds is not a valid reason to start a shootout with the police also speaking out of character within a RP situation

Reaction score
@NoHax Please may you explain why you started to shout “10 toes” 79 Seeds is not a valid reason to start a shootout with the police also speaking out of character within a RP situation
It was a really shitty situation for me, i just got bomb raided and all the raiders died from the explosion. I went back to my bazaar shop after my NLR timer ran out, i ran into Feras and he wanted to see some ID (which is quite weird anyway). I explained the situation leading upto it OOC, asking if i could store my seeds as i was simply crafting in my shop when the raid happened. He used the information that i gave him OOC and searched me, so because 79 seeds are worth 47k i thought it would be pretty justified for someone to try and release me.

Reaction score
Accepted(Ish)
User will be spoken to Regarding the situation however the user did die previously which means he couldn’t stole his drugs so a RR will be in order for @NoHax

Status
Not open for further replies.