Craig Barton / QualityLolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett Woodfield

Your Steam/In-game Name: Garrett Woodfield / Alex
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Craig Barton / QualityLolz
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The user massively broke 3.4, the user attempted to run me over when I attempted to stop him as an officer, I then shot his car as he had attempted a hit and run, when the car breaks he goes unconcious for 5-10 seconds, when he gets up I gunpoint him MULTIPLE times telling him to get down on the ground, he keeps running away so I do a warning shot, he keeps running, I lose him, I go over to his car to run his numberplate, I see him run over there, I gunpoint him and screams 'Get down on the ground' 5-10 times but he starts running away, i attempt to shoot him in the legs to make him fall, but he keeps running even when i hit him in leg, he then is at bazaar and I scream 5-15 times get down, and in the end I have to shoot him dead as a result of not complying after being told so many times. I believe a warning should be issued and possibly a small ban.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.co.nz/#!Tcw0zKJR!-yFGlcb0PP98VStEEE450k7lVPYX8fMczMDnN6P-Zc0
Tick around 15000 before it ends.

Reaction score
Listen, the mod said I could run, also you random ticketed me for 1.2 when I wasn't swearing at you, if you see before you came I wrenched my car but then rped that I fixed it. I think you should get a warning for that. I also I drove away because you was shooting at me for no reason, you were in your car and I drove off. You shot my car then I run off and you continued to shoot me instead of foot chasing me with night stick.

Reaction score
Craig will receive a warning for 3.4, you will receive a warning for misuse of firearms as an LEO, you should never open fire upon somebody who does not pose a threat to you.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.