AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DB KILLER/Dylan Rusell
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mim/Jimmy Brown
His/Her SteamID: couldnt get but its in screenshot
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 I parked at bazaar go to ragnatech come back to my car illegally parked so i get in it park it normally and then get out and boom i nearly die, i feel i got carbombed for no reason as i didnt do shit to that guy.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1714082583
Tick:

Mim

Reaction score
I would like to answer this Action Request by saying that Dylan had been harassing me throughout the day however it doesn't really matter anymore and I would like to add to this post by apologising for my actions. I hope nothing was lost in the explosion and will compensate any damage made. If you need more information from me then feel free to ask :) I apologise DB Killer @DB KILLER

Feel free to come and talk to me in the ts Dylan as i believe we can sort this out between us.

Reaction score
Yes, I verbally insulted you multiple times but that doesnt give you a good enough reason to attempt to kill me, Due to your carbomb 1 person was killed and i nearly died and lost my gun luckily i was on you gonna die son and cops were on scene

Mim

Reaction score
I admit now in hindsight it wasn't a good enough reason. Can we speak about this between us?

Status
Not open for further replies.