Your Steam/In-game Name: Nathan | Tyler Joelski
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jimmy Lane | Capmajor
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_1:1:60482776
Why Should This Player Be Punished: RDM X2
Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
3.2 Third Party Communication Applications
Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods; for example, through the use of in-game voice chat. The use of communication applications outside of this game is strictly forbidden; for example, the use of Steam chat, TeamSpeak, Skype, telephones, etc.

Where in that clip did i say anything regarding In Character information?

Reaction score
Well not in the clips but it would be quite easy for you to do it at any point when you are playing, and having discord open in a call with your friend would be a bit suspicious but I'm just saying that in future you might not want to be in a call with your friend while playing because it would be too tempting to just tell them information when your in the heat of the moment...

Reaction score
I was bored and I admit I was in the wrong, I also have to get my demos to work to make reports on them too.
But I apologize.

Reaction score
@Capmajor
I already dealt with you verbally IG when you killed @Hendricks for no reason, thus breaking rule 2.5. Once again, you have violated 2.5 by killing 2 RC workers for no reason whatsoever.

You will receive a short ban as obviously talking to you didn't help you understand the rule. Please take the time to read over the rules, specifically 2.5, during your ban.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.