AR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piz

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Piz Luigi Wessen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ALOO89
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_1:0:169228602
Why Should This Player Be Punished: We were in shootout with police and for some reason he decides to help them and kills both me and my friend. I don't know if this is because I shot his car but I thought I saw the cop behind his car and I have no idea why a civilian would be there when there is a shootout. Just want to know his side to be honest so I can try and understand his reasoning.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
you and ur friends try to killed simon front of the bank , simon told me to kill you if i can and i did it

it end your deth and i stay alive

i wasnt help the cop but the cop was alone and you guys are 3 so i use the chance bc you all aiming at the cop

(add) yes you hit my car but i didnt kill you for it

Last edited:

Piz

Reaction score
That would justify it if at the same time you weren't risking your freedom. Which in this case you were, because of during your interference we were in a shoot-out with police. I believe it's 3.4 but I'm not certain.

Reaction score
i believe my friend call the cop when i go to kill you bc after we killed you the cop didnt do any thing for me they just cuff me for 10 sec

Reaction score
Denied.
From the evidence provided it doesnt seem that you were still in an active shootout with the cops.
ALOO had a valid reason to hunt you down as you almost killed his friend at bank.
@D3V

Status
Not open for further replies.