Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daigestive
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Marcus Hudson
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.4 by deciding to run 2 of us over in a shootout with police and 2.5 as he had no reason.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Involved-

I Got rammed as well and died because of him, he claimed that demo refresh but the demo countdown wasn't on and it was on purpose , he had no reason to

Reaction score
-Involved-
he probably lying its doesn't matter demo restart or not i saw what he did is accelerate the car and turn wheel to ram @Daigestive and @Yaseen .
you can have my POV if you want.
and he probably pick up mac-11 from shootout which owned by @Saint Wylde

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
He seen AR trying to tell me in LOOC why he did it rather than respond lmao

Reaction score
Since Phantoms nice and would probably give it back, I feel like this scenario also heavily affected me in character as not only will I never obtain my long lost twins gun again, but his actions prevented the possibility of me being revived as well.

Reaction score
Probably worth noting that this indeed isn't Marcus's vehicle meaning he used and damaged another players vehicle to kill 2 people for no real reason.

Reaction score
Hi Daigestive.

Let me start off by saying, I have really tried but I still can't figure out how this is 3.4 nor 2.5. I was armed and my plan was perfect you see? xD

But then I would consider what you did to my friend excessively 2.5 and 3.4.

3.4 Because you decided to kill my friend in a public place with 5+ other people around you, and cops patrolling the area,

2.5 Because you decided to molotow his car afterwards so it exploded. (Or it was the other way around? Still 2.5)

I just decided to take revenge on you after you decided to kill my buddy man, that's not cool, and especially not since his fairly new. And its very common thing in perpheads, that if your friend gets killed you get revenge. And there were no people in the area when I killed you, don't worry I double checked. And I have no clue how you can link that to 3.4 + 2.5? Please feel free to explain what I did wrong, and could have done instead.
And to Saint Wylde, that is one of my good friends' car, dont worry about my business.
I hope you're okay Thomas!!! :)

So here is my side of the story:

You started out by ganging up 5 guys on my friend who was alone, and fairly new in the city. After you had pushed him around for a while, you decide to pull out your M82 and shoot up his car in a public daylight setting, at bazaar parking lot. Just one minute before that a cop has been patrolling the area. And you still decide that it is a good idea, to destroy my friend's car whom he never really has been rude to you in any sort of ways. I was sick of watching this on a daily basis, you being toxic towards people who don't agree with your opinions. So I decided to observe the situation after you had wrecked his car. To my amusement, you decide then to throw a molotov at him. So you completely wrecked my friend's car with 5 sniper shots, that could be heard all across the city, and you put my friend on fire. It was not in my mind at any time to let you go away with that, because that is so unfair in so many ways. So I made a plan to wait until you were alone when I had a fair chance of killing you, instead of when you were running in groups. So I found you outside some minutes after you had killed cops, You was standing alone on the pedestrian walk and I was sitting in my car when I saw the perfect opportunity to make a hit and run. And I did that. You died. Mission accomplished. I really can't see how it is 3.4 as it was in an enclosed area, and you had just killed all the cops, some minutes beforehand.

Later on, my friend on steam notified me that there's an AR on me. I'm just confused, you haven't even spoken to me about the incident or asked why I did it. No, you just straight up post an AR, which doesn't really give benefit you or me in any kind of ways. I then decide to find you in the game, so I can speak to you personally. I find you in the bazaar, and I walk up to you and I speak to you in Looc. You decide to ignore me and walk away. What does that help man? So I guess okay, you don't wanna talk, I'm just gonna answer in here. I go over to the side of the bazaar, and after some minutes of being afk, you throw a molotov at a driving ambulance, and you or your friend decided to gun me down, for no reason what so ever as I have already been dead prior to this incident.

I included an image from when I tried to discuss the incident with you but you didn't wanna listen. And also a video of your friend or it was you, I don't know, shooting me, after the incident when I just had died and come back from City hall.

Thanks

AR.png

Reaction score
image.php

@Collier and I would like to speak with @Marcus Hudson and @Daigestive on TS about the situation.​

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I just wanna point out that everyone has a diffrent demo countdowns cus its depends on when you join

Reaction score
No he wasn't, the reason he was killed was because he said he put a bomb in glacials car, so it was glacial and Dai. Johnny just watched.

Reaction score
I called your mate a faggot and said he'll be shot if he chats shit, Johnny watched, so technically I would have had more involvement in your "friend"s death. (Worth noting that I never saw you too chat ever as well lmfao) would you have run me over too? How do you think you would justify that?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hi Daigestive.

Let me start off by saying, I have really tried but I still can't figure out how this is 3.4 nor 2.5. I was armed and my plan was perfect you see? xD

But then I would consider what you did to my friend excessively 2.5 and 3.4.

3.4 Because you decided to kill my friend in a public place with 5+ other people around you, and cops patrolling the area,

2.5 Because you decided to molotow his car afterwards so it exploded. (Or it was the other way around? Still 2.5)

I just decided to take revenge on you after you decided to kill my buddy man, that's not cool, and especially not since his fairly new. And its very common thing in perpheads, that if your friend gets killed you get revenge. And there were no people in the area when I killed you, don't worry I double checked. And I have no clue how you can link that to 3.4 + 2.5? Please feel free to explain what I did wrong, and could have done instead.
And to Saint Wylde, that is one of my good friends' car, dont worry about my business.
I hope you're okay Thomas!!! :)

So here is my side of the story:

You started out by ganging up 5 guys on my friend who was alone, and fairly new in the city. After you had pushed him around for a while, you decide to pull out your M82 and shoot up his car in a public daylight setting, at bazaar parking lot. Just one minute before that a cop has been patrolling the area. And you still decide that it is a good idea, to destroy my friend's car whom he never really has been rude to you in any sort of ways. I was sick of watching this on a daily basis, you being toxic towards people who don't agree with your opinions. So I decided to observe the situation after you had wrecked his car. To my amusement, you decide then to throw a molotov at him. So you completely wrecked my friend's car with 5 sniper shots, that could be heard all across the city, and you put my friend on fire. It was not in my mind at any time to let you go away with that, because that is so unfair in so many ways. So I made a plan to wait until you were alone when I had a fair chance of killing you, instead of when you were running in groups. So I found you outside some minutes after you had killed cops, You was standing alone on the pedestrian walk and I was sitting in my car when I saw the perfect opportunity to make a hit and run. And I did that. You died. Mission accomplished. I really can't see how it is 3.4 as it was in an enclosed area, and you had just killed all the cops, some minutes beforehand.

Later on, my friend on steam notified me that there's an AR on me. I'm just confused, you haven't even spoken to me about the incident or asked why I did it. No, you just straight up post an AR, which doesn't really give benefit you or me in any kind of ways. I then decide to find you in the game, so I can speak to you personally. I find you in the bazaar, and I walk up to you and I speak to you in Looc. You decide to ignore me and walk away. What does that help man? So I guess okay, you don't wanna talk, I'm just gonna answer in here. I go over to the side of the bazaar, and after some minutes of being afk, you throw a molotov at a driving ambulance, and you or your friend decided to gun me down, for no reason what so ever as I have already been dead prior to this incident.

I included an image from when I tried to discuss the incident with you but you didn't wanna listen. And also a video of your friend or it was you, I don't know, shooting me, after the incident when I just had died and come back from City hall.

Thanks

View attachment 4209

You chose to run me over during a shootout wirh police when you knew it was on going. You couldn't have thought of a worse time to do this. That's how you broke 3.4 Not only did you run me over but you ran @Phantom over as well. Thats how its 2.5 because he didn't kill your friend nor was he involved. The rest of your reply is irrelevant so why should I bother even reading it.

Reaction score
You can't even argue for your case without you getting all toxic and confused about your self esteem issues.
You have been harassing alot of people in ooc for a long time, and im sick of your shit Digestive.

There was no cops. Fucking hell LOL

Last edited:
Reaction score
--Involved--
Are you braindead Marcus? We were litreally just in a shootout with cops and you know we were so don't talk shit out of ya ass.

Reaction score
--Involved--
Are you braindead Marcus? We were litreally just in a shootout with cops and you know we were so don't talk shit out of ya ass.
The cops was dead, I double checked the area and I talked to one of my buddies to make sure. :)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
The cops was dead, I double checked the area and I talked to one of my buddies to make sure. :)
They are unconcious they have life alerts more would respond. They'd get your dna on me and warrant you for murder. What you did was dumb asf and IDK how you dont realise its putting your life at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.