Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sir Zac
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ethan Belinsky and Brandy Martello
His/Her SteamID: no clue
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Video speaks for itself
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
-involved-

Sorry we thought you'd be able to take this as a joke. Apparently not.

You shall be excluded from any future fun and added to our "No fun allowed" list.

At least thats what I think happened because I only heard about this later on when I left the server

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

You have 24 hours to properly fill out the AR or I shall be closing this post.

Reaction score
Hows about you drop the cocky attitude and cease breaking 2.5 Excessive Negativity. Getting me revied three times for absolutely no real reason, but simply for both you and your chum to get some light-hearted amusement. Petty.

Reaction score
I killed you the last time after I figured out what was happening and finished you. I personally did not break any rules. I was simply ending the nonsense...

Deleted member 5920

I didnt tell the medic to revive you, he just did it without seeing where I was as I was hiding round the corner reloading. I was about to tell him to stop but he revived you and I didn't want to shoot a medic for no reason, as per the rules. After I shot you again I walked away so cannot make a comment on you being revived again.

How about you calm down enough to actually fill out the AR properly. The video doesn't speak for itself because you don't actually say anything about the rules we break and all we hear is your nostrils of fury after dying on a video game, nothing about what rules you claim I broke.

It would take you 30 seconds to find mine and Code Monkey's Steam ID but in your fit of rage you can't even be bothered to help the staff members with a basic task. I wouldn't want to do ARs either if I had to deal with this shit.

Yours sincerely,

A slum dweller

Reaction score
It seems evident from the corroboration of the story that it was the medics fault and thus they broke 4.2... this can be closed. Thank you very much slum dweller.

Status
Not open for further replies.