AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sol Slaughter
His/Her Steam/In-game: (see evidence)
His/Her SteamID
: Jamie + Aquaa
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Users randomly killed 2 players for no reason before iniaiting a raid. 2.5 RDM
Evidence (Demo Required):
(evidence showing the guy in post lying about people being on the stairs as people were shooting into our apps(stillagainst rules as no raid initiated).

Last edited:
Reaction score
-involved- I mean despite not knowing it both users technically had guns out when they were actually killed so no harm done I guess?

Reaction score
Mate you fail to show the 3 guys already heading towards the building I believe some were already inside waiting for them to be done shooting so we could bust down your door. Nothing wrong with this, it was a strategy that worked well for us in the end, resulted in taking less casualties. As they were firing we all literally went and waited in the stairwell. Sorry you died don’t stand in front of the windows next time. Also this demo is extremely inconclusive and hard to follow seems like you purposely avoid showing the stairwell? Also way to threaten Sorle with a staff complaint lmfao for simply telling you the players in question were in an active RP sit. You’re real cool :)

Reaction score
you cant shoot into an apartment before initiating a raid.

you shot into the apartment before initiating a raid and killed 2 people.

thats RDM.

Reaction score
demo clearly shows you shooting multiple times and killing 2 players before projects door is even open and no one is even infront of the building or anywhere close when you begin shooting.

Reaction score
Where in the rules does it say that? It isn’t RDM we had no risk associated with this tactic as we knew the police were pre occupied, and we already had people in the stairwell waiting to break down your door.

Reaction score
There are literally people in the stairwell if I am not mistaken as the shooting is going on. You fail to show it in your demo, or acknowledge any other point I bring up. You literally don’t have anything here dude.

Reaction score
@Bert

I dont need to tell you the rules, go and read them. I will not respond anymore I will let admins deal with this.

Reaction score
@THECRX mate I have read the rules multiple times, and understand them fully. The question is do you? I’m not trying to be a dick, I’m simply trying to explain the actions taken by my partners in the raid so maybe you can understand them. Firstly we had 2 people up in scrappy joes with snipers they began shooting through the windows. Almost instantly we had people on the ground moving in to the building to secure it, swat style. After they had unloaded ammunition into your window, we breached the door and met little opposition, our snipers moved down to cover the flanks. And we cleaned up the insides with ease. This was a TACTIC that required thoughtful planning and preparation to execute properly and safely. At the time we had information that all the police were pre occupied with an engagement elsewhere (can’t remember if they were killed or not) and during the entire raid only had to deal with 1 squad car that attempted to go down the projex appartment building. By shooting through the windows we were greatly able to reduce the risk to people entering the building like myself, and due to that tactic we lost only one maybe two guys, comparatively we would have lost a lot more due to you possessing an advantage on defense.

Reaction score
Also heads up you show the stairwell before the shooting starts, once it starts and you’re in the appartment again you can clearly see someone pushing in to the building lmao you can’t even deny it. It’s your demo.

Reaction score
Denied, you are allowed to shoot someone who you believe to be a threat (being armed) before raiding an apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.