AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Andii
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Edward hustle/ @bobo
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Rdming and breaking 3.4. Killed me for no valid reason at subs when cops were nearby. Cops told him to store his rifle and on his way to storage he rdms me
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/file/sDgzSTQA#Rd-nG8HIor7aOFVFV7Nvw1D4pm5VbLGL2dy7g0BSSqE
Tick: From 21000 to 32000

Reaction score
I was involved in this situation, Here is some backstory to it.
I had told bobo to store his rife as he was illegally transporting it. Bobo returns to storage and I immediately hear shots.
However, @Andoyan I did see you nearby sort of annoying him quite a bit. This might not be the case however, As I was at a distance when I heard the shots

Reaction score
Annoying him? When the cops spoke to him i told the cops that he was about to raid and the cops should arrest him. How is that annoy?

Reaction score
That might be why he shot you then, You snitched to the cops that he was going to raid...

Reaction score
@Andoyan
Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that police are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at.
Although we were nearby, In my opinion, Bobo had a good chance to escape the area. We were all the way down the road near the big suburbs houses. We did not see the crime be committed but only heard it. I am sure Bobo used common sense and thought it out.
I will leave it here as I have provided my POV of the situation.

Reaction score
He also pulled out a gun at GP at Travis Trump a few seconds after this case

Reaction score
Case closed? You dont decide. Its not a valid reason to kill somebody over that. Its not realistic at all

Status
Not open for further replies.