Argue about PERP guns thread

Reaction score
A thread to argue about perp weapons and why you like / dislike them.

I’ll start it off:
- The SCAR is not that good and is very overrated. It’s slow rate of fire doesn’t justify the low recoil being any real perk in my books.
- MP5/10 > All other SMGs.
- MP5A4 > MP5K
- M24 isn’t completely shit.
- The M4 isn’t bad, it just isn’t amazing.
- G36C is just a slightly shittier M4
- If Mac 11 recoil is an issue, it’s your skill issue.
- Most “combat / service” (like M9, Glock, USP, Etc.) semi auto pistols are the same, and usually take the same amount of shots to kill someone with.
- Glock 20 is better than HK45CT.

Reaction score
  • Staff
M24 > AWM as TFU, change my mind
I remember responding to a bank raid a few years ago where all 4 TFU used the M24, None of us died until the last guy refused to push out forcing us to push in with pistols.

Reaction score
M4 deserves some love again, I think it’ll be not only nostalgic but also viable for all to use, there are times where I do end up shooting the ceiling if I’m just letting it rip lmao

Reaction score
if you use any other rifle than the ak47 go play just dance on traintracks pls

fix famas make mp5a4/mp5/10 concealable with the bad stock and make the m1911 have any upside at all

the awm can inhale my whole cock and balls at least i know the m24 is gonna be dogshit 100% of the time i use it whereas its a 50/50 chance i kill the guy or just shoot him to 1% hp and get beamed with an awm bodyshot

use the mp5k instead of the mp7/mp9 and im selling your pancreas on the dark web section of the perp forums

Last edited: