ArmA3 RP

Reaction score
Played some servers up until 6ish years ago, I actually had a lot of pretty good experiences a few years prior, but the good servers that I played on slowly died out and the rest were just DarkRP but on ARMA, which sucked. You'd get e-sporty sweaty nerds, stupid "initiation" rules, dumb 1/2/3 warning systems in RP, you weren't allowed to use cars as weapons which is stupid as fuck and generally unless you were playing modded servers it just wasn't great.

Tried it 1-2 years ago again with the ÖfficeGang homies and it was the fucking wild west in Kavala on all servers we tried. Weirdly enough, though, I always had much better on all German Altis Life servers than English ones, particularly on modded German servers. On gmod, however, German servers are much worse.

Reaction score
Played some servers up until 6ish years ago, I actually had a lot of pretty good experiences a few years prior, but the good servers that I played on slowly died out and the rest were just DarkRP but on ARMA, which sucked. You'd get e-sporty sweaty nerds, stupid "initiation" rules, dumb 1/2/3 warning systems in RP, you weren't allowed to use cars as weapons which is stupid as fuck and generally unless you were playing modded servers it just wasn't great.

Tried it 1-2 years ago again with the ÖfficeGang homies and it was the fucking wild west in Kavala on all servers we tried. Weirdly enough, though, I always had much better on all German Altis Life servers than English ones, particularly on modded German servers. On gmod, however, German servers are much worse.
Me and Wxsley play some Altis Life sometimes lately just to go around shooting people, ramming them with desync etc.

Its so fucking great how they all go “comp or I report”

Its a great laugh tbh

But yeah when I played a couple years ago it was much different and way more fun, just like most games its eventually just cringe tryhards left

Reaction score
My experience playing Altis Life for maybe a hundred hours total, ages back was mostly just trucking and delivering mail in a helicopter. Got robbed and killed a lot. One time some fellas tried to take me hostage, I pulled a pistol out of my underwear when they turned around and shot em both in the head with my last two bullets. Fun times.

Reaction score
I played on a server called Arma 3 Life Erie County Roleplay. I generally had a great time on the server. I got busted on my 16th bday for drug trafficking. Cops tailed me from one side of the map to the other side in an unmarked SUV and caught me red-handed at the place where weed gets processed. I had a whole fuckload on me and I tried to talk my way out of it by saying I was a leaf collector and had no idea it was weed.....spent 45 min in jail for that stunt and the arresting officer was live streaming on twitch so I watched them tail me and bust me afterward my arrest. Sadly that VOD is long gone.

Reaction score
It fucking sucked when I played it, I love trudging through a 200 mile map with 17 players in isolated corners of the map and finding people who are in their 50s irl threaten to report me down their mic for unrealistic actions.

Reaction score
I bought arma last year after watching some "serious military rp" videos on youtube, I really wanted to get into it but ended up here instead. I still enjoy the youtube videos, but it seems too much to get into for my part.

Reaction score
When I was young I always watched police rp videos on some serious Arma 3 server, and it was so cool but when I tried it myself, the servers weren't the same. It was probably the servers I was playing though.

Reaction score
Arma 3 to me was roleplay for nothing else other than Mil-Sim back when i got it around 15 years old. I played it feeling like I actually got deployed but any like cops n robbers style server seemed redundant to me because simply FiveM or Gmod RP was superior in my opinion. If I wanted goofiness Gmod is it cause I can laugh at any roleplay server all day long then if I wanted to feel completely immersed I did FiveM.

Reaction score
back in the days I played Arma 2 RP on Chernarus, it was so much fun, sadly they turned the multiplayer down, after that I played Arma 2 OA Takistan Life, this was even better than the normal Arma 2.

Arma 3 has great mecanics, but my old pc couldnt run it, so I had to stick to Arma 2.

Reaction score
It was great back in golden days of Arma but then turned it into "put your hands up or i'll shoot" and then another evolution into bank robbery roleplay between cops and robbers.

Kay

Reaction score
Arma 3 RP is dead (One where you have to download mods for)

There’s still servers out but it will never be like it used to. Bunch of Norwegian kids had to ruin it for everyone and eventually died out. Best years of my life playing that game honestly.

I cannot speak for altis life as i never got into it but would recommend trying it

Reaction score
You know your shit man

Missing EvoNetwork tho
I enjoyed most of them, even joined the PD in silverlake, i dunno maybe in 2016? My friends were always laughing at me for having almost 2k hrs in arma 1500 of which in Life servers and 500 on exile...

I also miss some exile servers like Huaen Lythium, AWG Cherno

Its a pity that Exiles, and modded RPs all died in arma3, and now people tend to play vanilla servers and in Units, and reforger sucks shit with ~80 players in game on steam.
#AwaitingArmA4

Reaction score
I mean @Bnej it depends which playstyle you enjoy. I can confirm that the ArmA life experience cosists of 90% "Hands up or die mothafucka" situations.
Wasteland is also a decent mode. I also enjoy SaMatras KoTH, and Invade & Annex is sort of like military RP that actually makes sense.
Tbh, i rarely played Zeus, but with some gamemasters, is was hella fun as well.

Reaction score
I played on the original A3L in 2014 or whatever, but never kept up with modded RP communities after that aside from German ones. I liked playing on ReallifeRPG which was on Chernarus and Distrikt41. I saw videos of Arma 3 Project Life which looked interesting too but at that point I was tired of Arma RP and never joined

Kay

Reaction score
I enjoyed most of them, even joined the PD in silverlake, i dunno maybe in 2016? My friends were always laughing at me for having almost 2k hrs in arma 1500 of which in Life servers and 500 on exile...

I also miss some exile servers like Huaen Lythium, AWG Cherno

Its a pity that Exiles, and modded RPs all died in arma3, and now people tend to play vanilla servers and in Units, and reforger sucks shit with ~80 players in game on steam.
#AwaitingArmA4
I have 2k hours and 90% in life servers, honestly the best hours of my life idc

Arma 3 died because of the ddosers bro, every new server just got took down, was so shit

Reaction score
I have 2k hours and 90% in life servers, honestly the best hours of my life idc

Arma 3 died because of the ddosers bro, every new server just got took down, was so shit
Even polish servers, exclusively for polish-speaking people were DDOSed on 1st days, where there was the most people playing. Sad story, but Bohemia didnt give a flying fuck as they had to develop new DLC and in the server modding community everyone was stealing random addons and some of them were backdoored.
Shit happens, and ArmA3 will never be as good as in 2016.

• Agree
Reactions: Kay