ASDA response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Watch out homie. ASDA has long reach and a lot of goons. Even with these guys banned your fish is not safe.
At least you all you guys can support each other through your bans. I'll be here still laughing at your entire org talking shit behind your back while you're gone, DW , see you in a couple days, not sure if they still will be there there though.

Reaction score
All of you are going on the list for when the squad gets unbanned. Better start preparing
If they get unbanned I feel the community will be in disarray cheaters need to stay banned the only reason these players get unbanned would be because they have staff members in their org any other player caught cheating gets a perm ban how is it fair that there are players still serving bans for cheating and then players in a group with staff members get caught and not even 24hrs later there is a head admin saying they should be unbanned.

Reaction score
If they get unbanned I feel the community will be in disarray cheaters need to stay banned the only reason these players get unbanned would be because they have staff members in their org any other player caught cheating gets a perm ban how is it fair that there are players still serving bans for cheating and then players in a group with staff members get caught and not even 24hrs later there is a head admin saying they should be unbanned.
Collier honour

Reaction score
At least you all you guys can support each other through your bans. I'll be here still laughing at your entire org talking shit behind your back while you're gone, DW , see you in a couple days, not sure if they still will be there there though.
Who talked shit? Write me in a DM, I'll pay u 50k :penguin:

Reaction score
I’m literally in ASDA, so is max. Take a wild guess who got us perma banned for a year… @Dom_ who is also in Asda and a god mate of ours. It’s not about staff being in your org, the rules are the rules and what matters is if you’re a gome or not. And you seem like a gome

Reaction score
I think this is a good place to close up this thread so it can't derail any further. The offending members have been very transparent about what it is they did, so if anybody is still confused, please watch the videos in the original post.

Obviously the bans are permanent for a reason, and obviously the bans aren't going to be lifted soon. I didn't think I had to explain that, but here we are.

That is not to say that they will never be considered, we have unbanned plenty of former cheaters who have served permanent bans that were lifted after a considerable amount of time who have reintegrated themselves into the community nicely, and we will continue to do so in the future for anyone who has sufficiently convinced us let them back into the community.

The individuals in question have been able to say their piece and engage with those who had questions, so this thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.