Ash, Daymon and the entire SWAT Team

Reaction score
First of all I was baffled with the great control and leadership @Ash shows as LT in a police situation. Amazingly the police was generally under-control and worked extremely efficiently. When I joined the SWAT team as the job became available I was immediately greeted by @Creepis and the other SWAT members (Sorry don't remember your names ). We decided that I would be SWAT Commander as I had quite a lot of experience. Our First Raid was quite bad, as we got destroyed in a hostage situation, but we learned from our mistakes. As the new mayor came to power, he already wasn't paying us and I was ready for the shit we were going have to deal with. Sooner or later I guess he had to rise the taxes for quite a while, and the bomb threats began. The First was "reported" under the Limousine of the mayor, where @John Daymon dealt with the situation as Police Sargent. He secured the area, and we blocked off the whole Fire Dept area and I was ordered by Daymon to get the S.S a bomb suit located in my SWAT Van. Complying so I got it to the SS, and we checked the vehicle by "driving it" When the S.S got in the vehicle the Govt. Radio fell silent as we watched in fear and eagerness what would happen next. Luckily it was fine, and I applaud Daymon for the amount of security and safety he handled the situation in. Then there were several bomb threats that were confirmed false.

We were then notified that the Mayor had been kidnapped at Farm at a hostage situation. I ordered and so did Ash order the SWAT to remain hidden as we waited for the shot. I was behind the farm accompanied by @Creepis and we waited, then Ash notified us that suspect is taking the mayor towards his vehicle, armed with a shotgun we knew we couldn't do anything stupid. We waited for my SWAT Sniper to get in position, then the order was given by Ash that if we have a clean shot, take it. And I salute my sniper, as he took the shot and it was a hit. We then found out the suspect was @Venomine #rekt. As soon as we return to base another bomb threat was announced, at the City Hall. Ash ordered the officers to check the bottom floor, as SWAT assisted. When we reached the second floor, our hearts dropped. We saw the bomb, and it was armed. We caught a potential suspect, and tried to get them out. We cleared the building, and only lost one officer in the explosion. As soon as the bomb went off, I ordered my SWAT team to get on the second floor and secure the area, and then shortly after we spotted the second bomb. I ordered my SWAT team to evacuate the building, and successfully did, the only officers inside were Ash, Creepis, and I. We hid and felt the explosion, luckily no one was injured or killed in this one. I told the sergeant at the time to keep all police units outside, at no circumstance shall anyone enter. As we looked around, we found the bomber. And we were about to exit until my heart stopped, and we spotted the third bomb. It was loaded onto the left elevator in City Hall. I notified the police force and the LT, and we cleared out the area, and we waited it to go off. We waited and waited for the bomb to explode, but nothing... I proposed to Ash that I move in and try to see if the bomb was active, with the SWAT's support and motivation I moved in, slowly. I approached the bomb and found it inactive. I secured the bomb, and we cleared the whole City Hall. I told Ash that we should double check it at the Playground, which is a generally inactive area in the city. He agreed as that was the closest and most isolated location available, as I transported the bomb on foot, my SWAT officers covering me. I was fucking scared. If some firefight occurs by regal, I'm good as dead and so is the LT and the SWAT. We secured the bomb in the center of the empty playground, and cleared the area. I readied my M4A1 and checked the clip one last time, and took the shots at the "bomb". Nothing. The bomb didn't go off, so I approached it and gave it to Ash who later found out it is a VEHICLE REPAIR KIT. RIP.

TL;DR

@Ash , @John Daymon , @Creepis , @The Rest of The SWAT were awesome and I'm glad I could be a part of this great police force.

Reaction score
Swiper the bomber had some fun planting dem C4, just wow until we found out, that the box we shot at was just a repair kit.GG on doing it on the kids playground, actually managed to hit it just once with our rifles.

Great job on the whole police force tho, but the only thing that bugged me out, that there were still couple of officers entering the Projex apartments (the hostage situation) when the LT said clearly that everyone except for Sergeants, Lieutenants and SWAT may enter the Projex apartments.

Reaction score
Lolol wasnt me who got shot I was an agent in that situation xD it was Daymon who got shot,he dropped like a potatobagg Rip Daymon.