Ash Helper App [Ashley Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: ♥Ash♥

ROLEPLAY NAME: Ashley Angel

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:634703730

IN-GAME NAME: Ashley Angel

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: The Reason why i wanna become a helper is to help the community and make this Server a great place i would also like to mention that i see alot of people running across intersection how i would like to do it is to phys gun the Player and remind him of 3.4 and tell him to walk on the bridge provided at intersection

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I`d like to say thanks for reading this.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) [17d 0h 29m]
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. [As far as i know i dont really know.]
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. [I Like to have fun with the discord members and chat, i also make a appearence on h&s i will ensure you this]

Status
Not open for further replies.