Ash Helper App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: ♥Ash♥

ROLEPLAY NAME: Ashley Angel

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:634703730

IN-GAME NAME: Ashley Angel

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Because ive been on the server awhile now and id like to become a helper because when im online early i mostly see no one online and people on the /help chat needing help so i would then anwser the /help chat.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
id like to mention
CultistPriest A New player that i helped when he first started, he asked how to get a car and i gave him a ride to the car dealer and i said that a mini cooper would do a good job going place to place and then he asked how to change his playermodel / clothes so then i told him were to go and then i told him were to get jobs like roadcrew, police, medics, and others and then i gave him my number so he can contact me if he needs help, not to mention my timezone is GMT+1

Guidance

Do not feel the need to write large amounts. A few sentences is enough for you to be considered for the role.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) [Yes]​
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. [Expired today]​
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. [ i do]​
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. [i promise i will through out this process]​

Status
Not open for further replies.