Ashes Helper App. [Fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Ash

ROLEPLAY NAME: Courtney Angel

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:634703730

IN-GAME NAME: Courtney Angel [Ash]

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I Have Played for a week and realised at early mornings that no staff / helper are online. so i Will Take this fact into my own hands. I Love this server and i realise new players join and go to /help chat and say "How do i open the phone?" So I Would Reply with "To Open the Phone You Click "Z".

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Yes, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I Love this server and i play it daily. Something you should know about me is i have school so i wont be online as much in week days. And i Put so much effort into this. And I Mostly Would Be a Officer or a citizen.
Guidance

Do not feel the need to write large amounts. A few sentences is enough for you to be considered for the role.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. (I will try my best.)

Reaction score

You have one ban that was issued the 25th of june, not a month has gone by therefore you do not meet the requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.