Ash Helpers App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Dmitri Infinite / Carlos Gambino
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:24961302
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Helper
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Because I want to help the new people to the server and understand the rules and why they are there. And I have played the server for 7 day time, and know the rules well.From being told of by a admin 1-2 times i understand the mistakes i used to make and now rember them, alot of people break the rule i use to break."shooting at a car" I have learnt from my mistakes and will use them while telling others the rules and helping them.I am on the server from 9am (GMT england) to about 9pm and a weekend and this week because I have it off, on school days I'll be on about 4:30 to about 9pm.I Also dont care about being told what to do and bossed about because I like it that way becasue i will learn from my mistakes. I know all the rules and why they are there and i will be on the teamspeak when im on/off the server just incase they need me on to help anyone or with anything. Ime very active on perpheads because i love realistic games.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I been admin on about 5-8 DarkRP servers
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope that I get the helper job and will be happy to help anyone who needs it.
I have played gmod: 1193 hours.

CONTACT INFORMATION Steam name: horsey2000

Reaction score
I don't think this application is detailed enough and I think it you need to make it longer, I find this application needs to be more detailed.

Reaction score
+Support, Ash is a good roleplayer. He knows th rules and doesn't break any of them.

-Fred

Reaction score
Now where do i start?! This guy is amazing he is on all the time and i RP with him a lot. Because of that i know what he is like in-game. In-game he is a very good RP'er he knows all of the rules very well and i have never seen him break a rule, if he has been banned before i will be very shocked. Also, he can RP in any job which is really helpful and he sets a good example towards the server. I reckon he is good enough to be enforcer but i'm not too sure. Helper is suitable for him as he answers most questions when people get no reply in the /help chat even if they do answer he does anyway but in more detail. He deserves a HUGE +support

Reaction score
This doesn't look like the application is in the right format.

Status
Not open for further replies.