Helper Application

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Serj Parjer AGE: [16] COUNTRY: [U.S.A.] STEAM ID: [STEAM_0:1:52956665] WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) [Helper] WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: [I'm on the server often and spend countless hours on it. I've experienced lots of injustice on the server, mostly when there aren't any admins on. With that being said, as often as I am on, I thought this was a chance I could help the community by being able to help with reports and questions of players.] HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: [Yes, i've been an admin on one other server.] DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: [I know quite a bit about the server and i could help anyone that needed it. I've never gotten stopped by police ingame so if anyone needed to be shown around the map i could be trusted.] CONTACT INFORMATION [678-668-0624. You can catch me on steam, and my skype is survivor24910]

Reaction score
effort of the app is really zero. i could probably do this within 15 minutes if not less, + you didnt add blank spaces between every appeal question.

havent seen you around in the server to. - supp