[Enforcer] Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Jennifer Rose

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:24961302

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: There's many reasons towards why I think I should become a enforcer. Firstly, I am a very experienced player at PerpHeads, knowing all the rules since Evocity to Paralake City, i know the rules and the reasons behind them. I am very active on the forum and the server, playing on the server for about 2 weeks now, making new friends everyday. I am trying to stay as active as possible on both the server and the forum, posting everyday to keep me active.

Secondly, I have never been banned from my 2 weeks experience, what means I know the rules well and do not break them to rune the RP. When on the server I always use the /help command when ever I can to help out with the server and the new people understand what they can/cannot do and to help the players around the new map. I believe I can take the role of Enforcer to enforce rules as politely as I can. I am experienced working with people who are agitated about the situation.

Lastly, I have had no bans, kicks, blacklists against me and I feel that I can take this position as a Enforcer to help the server. I deserve enforcer because i really think i can help the community out by helping others. I know I can help to the best of my ability to help the whole community no matter what it is.
I also think i deserve enforcer because I am a experienced player who knows the rules and how to deal with a situation well and professionally.
I am never bias and will always be fair to everyone even if there my best friend.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, Nitrous Servers (Super Admin), Gun RP (Now shut down.) and a mod on a perpserver long ago.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I wish I get this position as enforcer to help the community out and to enforcer rules. I play on the server about 4 hours when i have school and now that u have a week off ill be on about 8-9 maybe 10.
CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam: horsey2000
TeamSpeak: Ash
Email: [email protected]

Deleted member 231

+ Support

Nice Guy, Great Roleplay Knowledge, Understands Rules/Able To Enforce, Chatted on Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.