Ash recommendation (LT) + Police squad

Reaction score
Basically, I was a hostage along with 2 others. 99% of the time hostage situations go pear shaped however, @Ash managed to save all 3 hostages and kill all of the hostage takers. At first the takers demanded money which @Ash sent through wire transfer, they let each hostage out one at a time which meant @Ash had to cough up 15k during the whole sit. This is very dedicated as many other RPers wouldnt do this IMO.

@Ash , along with his excellent team including but not limited to: @Panda, @Coollittleman, Terry, James Bird; they managed to actually succeed during a hostage situation. Wonderful RP. Well done guys!

Reaction score
I remember the last hostage situation I did, I got one of my swat to hide behind the wall by the window at slums (@JarredInator), and I told him to wait for my signal which was a code word "RIP". I told the hostage taker that all other officers had left the scene, but they were all outside slums by the car park waiting. When the guy stepped out he had his gun on the hostage, and he watched me, I revealed to him I was unarmed with my gun on the back, he asked for a clean escape, no consequences. I told him alright sure, and as he turned around I quickly pulled my M4A1 out and told him to drop the weapon. With hesistance he dropped his gun, and I went to secure the weapon. But little to my knowledge he pulled an MP5 and was about to shoot me when Jarred saved me. 10/10

Reaction score
Basically, I was a hostage along with 2 others. 99% of the time hostage situations go pear shaped however, @Ash managed to save all 3 hostages and kill all of the hostage takers. At first the takers demanded money which @Ash sent through wire transfer, they let each hostage out one at a time which meant @Ash had to cough up 15k during the whole sit. This is very dedicated as many other RPers wouldnt do this IMO.

@Ash , along with his excellent team including but not limited to: @Panda, @Coollittleman, Terry, James Bird; they managed to actually succeed during a hostage situation. Wonderful RP. Well done guys!
Thank you very much!