Asking something about demotings

Reaction score
Just asking, if you got ran over by a car, and say in the radio "Watch out for the car (cardescription)" try to pull over it and he doesnt, saying "Heading to Suburbs" "Requesting backup" find it in suburbs, exactly same car description and getting demoted by LT Reason: "Idiot"?

Reaction score
I was once pulled over for driving a wanted, blue lamborghini, when I was driving a purple Ford GT 05, and therefore, I'd like to ask you, are you sure you had the right car? It's easy to mistake a car for another.

MattIs

Even if you're a rouge cop (even though it's breaking rules), if you are in the vehicle, denoting on the spot is unrealistic and can result in a demotion of the supervisor rank.

Thanks

Reaction score
According to what I heard, the police force was looking for a Red BMW. You called for backup when you were outside my house, where my red Mercedes C32 was parked. Now, there's pretty distinctive differences between those two, making them rather hard to mix up.
Several officers, including the LT, arrived to the suburbs, and quickly noticed it was the wrong car. While the written reason was "Idiot", you were most likely demoted for not being a reliable police officer, and a liability to the police force, and since you wasted the time of almost every other officer.

Gix

Reaction score
It seems very harsh to demote a police officer because the car he thought was wanted wasn't the right one. Even more so to call him an idiot in the description.. :p

Ayjay

Reaction score
At this time, you called for backup to the Suburbs area due to a car which ran you over you'd been pursuing for a while. You asked for backup, and told us that you knew for certain that this car was the correct one. We used resources, our time and overall our effort to come down and help you. For about ten minutes I was stood there awaiting you to actually tell us where the car was, you then appeared to magically remember that it went into Suburbs house 2 so we asked the owner of the house to open up the garage which he did willingly. Previously you had explained that the car was a BMW, a red BMW - We opened the car and saw a VW. This car was NOT the one we were looking for, as I had recieved several previous 911 calls stating that the car was a red BMW and you confirmed this. This car was not anything to do with the chase or the fact that you got ran over, you failed to respond to me several times when questioning if it was and you said yes a few other times. We could of potentially arrested someone for attempted murder, due to you getting the wrong car and you knowing full well that it was not the right car.

Your lack of effort to communicate with me, calling for backup when you're unsure of a pursuit, using my police radio for a non-emergency, and overall being extremely mingey led to your demotion. I did call you an idiot within the demotion reason, it was short and sweet and explained exactly how you were acting in that situation. I did explain to you fully for your reason of demotion prior to you being demoted, therefore a written explanation when I was busy was not needed.

(I also knew OOC that the car was not the one we were chasing and the only "matching description" you had was the fact that the car was red.)