The Start And End of Jessy Anderson... (29/01/2016)

Who Should I have Gone With?

• Total voters
Reaction score
It all started Down at The Fire Department Fredy was being Arrested and I was waiting with my friend to shoot the LT and the SGT. Fready Lucky get let go, and the cops respond to Regals Where Adrish And Tim Are Being arrested for Murder. I follow Adrish to PD and walk inside with my friend, I have a glock he has a Desert Eagle.

We Walk into PD waiting watching the interrogation of both of them. The Door Opens, No one walks Through. I close the door. The Door Opens again. In walks Officer Marcello. I gunpoint him and tell him quitely to get inside... He walks in and I hand cuff him, then straight after a SGT walks in... Oh no, We suddenly Pull guns on him as he tries to walk away. I tell him to get back inside. We cuff him as well. Suddenly Adrish and Tim Get Moved out of interrogation and Get moved to the elevator. Suddenly my friend Yamashita Walks out and Guns down the LT, so I turn around and shoot both the cops hostage in the head. We run and loose Adrish in the gun fight. But escape with tim. We drop him off at bazzar.

We Drive around for a bit when we see Adrish Being Raided at Church. Cops come along and Yamashita Sprays One Down and we Drive away FAST. The LT chases us along with another officer, Yamishita jumps out the car at subs 2 runs inside and Sprays down another cop. I meanwhile am at church Chased By Officer Good. I hop out the car before him gunpoint him and shoot him 5 times with a glock then precied to be runover by an orange car.

After Waking up I am greated by Adrish and A whole load of cops. Luckly None recognise me SOME HOW and I run inside the church. I am then Greated by Adrish's Org inside the church (Very Strange people) I then Leave after 5 minutes and Pick up Yamishita. We Drive around for a good 10 minutes when Adrish Calls "We're Being Raided Help." I drive to church to find Cops on Scene And A sniper on the highway. I get shot in the stomach and yell at the cops, "THERES A SNIPER ON THE HIGHWAY!" The cops Look around for a minute while being shot at then finally shoot at him. My car gets Destroied and I get Cuffed by an officer. I hand over my machete and the officer Leaves me Tied to a pole for 10 minutes until Finally the LT pulls up. He Relesed me not even asking for ID and I walk away, yet again...

A while passes and then we get another Phone call from Adrish, "We're Being Raided!" I go back again to find, Ben Walker, George Shurr and Ben Standish-Gore Raiding my friends. Earlier on I had already made friends with them, and didn't want too loose either of my friends... I keep saying, "Try to resolve this Peacefully." A hail of gun shots go off... Adrish and Walker Both Die.

Me and Yamishita move on again and don't get called back... Yamishita has spent a long time in Jail recently and wanted revenge on the LT. He decided to keep calling him making death Threats... The LT never found him luckly and We lived happily ever after, after killing about 7 cops in total and one SWAT earlier on...

Like this story, Was involed in it or think I missed something? leave a comment below and I hope you enjoyed the story...

Donate to the Story Writer here (4590409) :)

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I remember this, was so fun. Espicially when we did the prison break, I thought Adrish would come with us, but we didnt seem to see him, so we instead killed the LT and rescued Tim, was fun. We got away with it, but it was a long fight! I will remember this, because this was one of the funniest things i've ever experienced on Perrpheads.