Audi R8 Crash Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Alfred Robinson

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:101926400

What do you need refunded: Expenses of Audi R8 Fixing

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I took my Audi R8 out of the city garage and as you can see in the video, I had no lag spikes, I had no high ping, and everything was going fine till I arrived at slums when my car proceeded to accelerate for no obvious reason and I crashed into the fire department and blacked-out instantly.

Evidence:

Sam

Reaction score
Maybe your car got hacked!

Anyways, I have never had this problem myself. Are you sure that it was not a demo reload or maybe sticky keys on your keyboard?

Reaction score
No sticky keys , my keyboard is working just fine . and i doubt its a demo refresh as i just joined the server and went to the city garage to get my car

Reaction score
This isn't server sided, this has to do with your game (client) thinking you're still holding W, you should just press S then W if this happens
no , im not that dumb to hold W , i stopped the W when i wanted to get into slums parking and i knew there is something wrong so i hold the space (handbrake) but didnt work

Reaction score
no , im not that dumb to hold W , i stopped the W when i wanted to get into slums parking and i knew there is something wrong so i hold the space (handbrake) but didnt work
No, I know you're not holding W, but what happens is the game client thinks you're holding it as u had a slight lagspike (you can barely notice it unless you have net_graph 2 or something on) where you have to press W to make it stop

Reaction score
Its a problem ive had a few times not only in cars, the w key gets stuck, all u need to do is type -forward in console as fast as u can when u notice.
Dont know if its server sided or no tho

Reaction score
Its a problem ive had a few times not only in cars, the w key gets stuck, all u need to do is type -forward in console as fast as u can when u notice.
Dont know if its server sided or no tho
its already bounded to your "s" key

Reaction score
No guys , stop confising me that i accually holded W , i was driving all the way from city garage to slums just fine and i didnt have any lag spikes though

Status
Not open for further replies.