Ayjay Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Vilbato Balbosa (IC) Xavior The Third (OOC)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ayjay Ayjay
His/Her SteamID: "AyJay ツ" STEAM_0:0:62965062 1:02:31 142 0 active
Reason: I can't really tell if this goes in the 3.4 rule section as he put his fellow officers life at risk, which also is 3.6. I'll just let you see the demo for yourselves!
Evidence:
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/36b7bc30371215af9602547785a5e57b/ (Starts at 7000 Tick

Right after I pulled my gun at the officers head, you can see that my mic gets activated, as you cannot hear me in my demo , I stated, to the other officers over voice chat that they shouldnt do move or do anything. If neccesary, I'm sure my friend, Diego or anyone else that was at the scene can provide their demo so that you can see and hear me.

Note also, that Ayjay performed 4 actions ( which should be long enough to understand whats going on)
1. Turns 180 degrees
2. takes his gun up
3. gets into attack stance
4. starts shooting

Ayjay

Reaction score
The situation was caused by something the driver could of avoided first off with a ticket, he then was going to be arrested due to evading arrest by police. A man then comes to save him, I instantly took no chances and did not fully hear what he said as you can see with the evidence I provided below. My main intention here was to save the Lt's life, and felt I had a resonable chance of doing so. I did not fully understand what the person actually said, neither did the Lt (D3V) as he will also say.

I'd also like to point out that you disregarded NPC's and risked your life in order to save your friend a year or two in prison over a traffic offense.. if that.

Evidence:
http://raptr.com/helloayjay/news/5455aa8d29c41e0c63/helloayjay-video-4

Reaction score
I did not disregard the NPC, as you can hear me ingame saying
''Everyone, listen the fuck up, if you do anything, ill kill this dude''. ''Everyone''

And risking my life? Well if rules would not have been broken, AyJay, I would not be in any danger as all of the officers were facing the other direction, as I was standing behind an officer with a gun pointed at his head, if you would've conducted the RP properly, none of you would have pulled your gun up, and I would not be in danger.

Ayjay

Reaction score
After viewing your demo, I do feel that I have to take blame for what happened within the situation. It was not my intention to actually risk the Lt's life but clearly I did. I am sorry for this, but I did not intentionally do this and did not hear you shout and my main instinct was to save the life of the Lt.

Hopefully you may understand where I'm coming from, as I do from your point of view.

Last edited:
Reaction score
While looking at your video, again, I see that the moment between when you first saw me, till you shot actually had like a 2 second delay, which gave you plenty of time to understand that I was actually having a pistol right up the officers neck, and at the same time I gave a statement informing you of what I was going to do if you took action against me.

Reaction score
Lets look it from this way, what would of have happen if the officers would not have opened fire on you ? You and your buddy would have entered a vehicle which would have lead to you guys being shot anyways as the Police would not allow to let 2 criminals roam the city which they are considered armed and dangerous. So technically and this is only my opinion you should have not got out your weapon whilst 3 officers are around you. And as Ayjay already stated shooting someone over a traffic offence is pathetic and only shows that people have no interest of roleplay and use weapons as their first tool to end something.

Reaction score
You are breaking 3.4 by using a gun / going to shoot a police officer for a traffic offence (Ticket.)
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
- Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable. A common example would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket.
This hits the nail on the head. A small fine (Considered small by the relation to PERP money value and real life value) is not worth 10years in Jail for murder of an LEO.
Ayjayy wasnt in the wrong, and if you turn around / lose sight of Ayjayy (Unless he was tied,) he was in his full rights to pull a gun at you.
IDK if this rule exists anymore, but you werent able to take Govt officials hostage.

Deleted member 1321

You guys seem to misunderstand the purpose of a banrequest? We're here to discuss ajyaj and not Xavior... So you might aswell stop with the accusations and start with a br of your own? What Xavior did or didn't do, doesn't say Ajyaj can ignore rules

Reaction score
Lets look it from this way, what would of have happen if the officers would not have opened fire on you ? You and your buddy would have entered a vehicle which would have lead to you guys being shot anyways as the Police would not allow to let 2 criminals roam the city which they are considered armed and dangerous. So technically and this is only my opinion you should have not got out your weapon whilst 3 officers are around you. And as Ayjay already stated shooting someone over a traffic offence is pathetic and only shows that people have no interest of roleplay and use weapons as their first tool to end something.

Hi James
As you probably understand, this is a serious RP server. As everyone was turned, 180 degrees, which means turned away from me, they did not see me pulling up a gun. So therefore, I gave the officers a chance to spot me, while I had the gun at the back his head, and in real life officers would not have attempted to shoot if it wasnt obvious that they could've saved the officers. Now, I don't know what kind of RP'er you are, but I would anyway be happy to inform you that every RP-scene does not have to end in any parts opening fire.

What would've happened is that the officers should've listened to me, if they would not have opened fire (Which was fail), I would've given them clear instructions on everyone but one would face the wall while the remaining officer uncuffs my friend. We would then later proceed to tie the officers up. And I would make myself clear to the officers that IF any officer were to turn around, I would kill the officer I had at gunpoint.

Hi GyuEVE

Me and Rangad had been on the run for a long time, is there anyone here, admin or player that recons a Red Nissan Skyline, CarDM'ing about 4 cops over at the business section? (Don't worry, an admin brought me about these CDM's and there wasn't a problem). Yeah, that was us, altough we remained alive for about 2-3 hours, and once the cops apeared at that scene by the storage, we did not know what they were stopping us for, and I took the matter in my own hands as I did not want to risk several years in jail.

Reaction score
when you put it in a certain format 1 guy unless he had an automatic weapon or wide spread shotgun isn't gonna kill 3 armed cops because it might take 2-3 shots to kill one officer and there are 3 officers so it gives the officers quite a bit of time to react. and another way to put it is you can't put 3 people under fear rp with one guy you would need multiple to do so unless you where a crack shot or the victims were not armoured .

Reaction score
when you put it in a certain format 1 guy unless he had an automatic weapon or wide spread shotgun isn't gonna kill 3 armed cops because it might take 2-3 shots to kill one officer and there are 3 officers so it gives the officers quite a bit of time to react. and another way to put it is you can't put 3 people under fear rp with one guy you would need multiple to do so unless you where a crack shot or the victims were not armoured .

Ohh I can, and I did, the officer did die, or am I wrong?

Ayjay

Reaction score
The thing is Xavior, you had a gun at the Lt. before I could fully hear what you said I shot you - I did this as I thought I had a resonable chance of killing you if I had better aim I'd of popped you in the head as you werent even looking directly at me.

I feel that you're making this ban request as you don't like me, and I'm sorry if I have upset you but you barely even know me. I wasn't even the one who killed him, I just shot him - Why arent you making a ban request for the other guy?

As you can see from the demo I provided, I took no chances and shot you in the face; case closed.
Even if I should of probably waited a little longer, or it wasn't completley the right thing to do in the situation. I didn't intentionally do this, my main intention was to save the Lt's life.. that's not against the rules. You're just mad because you have some sort of grudge against me and likes to get his friends out of a parking ticket by breaking 3.4 and 6.3.

Maybe you should learn the rules before you actually try to convict players who have been here for a long time, have been an Administrator and is respected by pretty much all of the staff team just because you didn't get your own way

Reaction score
Maybe you should learn the rules before you actually try to convict players who have been here for a long time, have been an Administrator and is respected by pretty much all of the staff team just because you didn't get your own way.

A fine example why I dont support your enforcer application Ayjay. Only because you might have been here for a longer period of time does not mean you are allowed to break rules.

Huge +support on this ban request

Reaction score
Denied, After speaking to another Administrator we've come to a conclusion that Ayjay didn't break any rules since there were 3 other officers around him, and only you with a berreta.

Xavior will receive a warning for 3.4 - gunpointing an officer when there is 3 other officers around which is unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.