BA :) @Seniors @HeadAdmin @Owners

• Thread starter Deleted member 4116
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4116

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Ayjay but he resigned so it's up to @Madda, @TinySlayer, @Bolli & @Fredy
How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name: so$a
Your In-game Name: forget
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51081375

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating ( Joining the server with an AHK Script )

Why should this appeal be considered:

First of all, it was my mistake for joining the server with my ArmA 3 AHK script. An AHK script is basically a program which can do many things like an on-screen crosshair, recoil script, macro. You can code it to do many things like the things I just listed. It was my script for ArmA 3 which I was just done playing and decided to join perp and upon joining perp it was still turned on and I turned it off quickly. Which technically is still cheating and I accept that and it was all my fault for doing that.

It got started by me getting demo requested by @Samuel and me sending the requested demos. I messaged Samuel on steam asking why I got demo requested and etc. I was telling Samuel to tell me why I got demo requested so I could just tell him what happened and be honest with him but be refused to because it was staff policy not tell the person who got demo requested about it. I messaged TinySlayer about it and asking him why I got demo requested and he didn't know either.

Then the next day I was playing perp I got messaged by TinySlayer to join the TeamSpeak and I got dragged into the channel with AyJay, Samuel and TinySlayer where they asked me if I knew why I got demo requested, etc, etc. Samuel brought up the use of AHK and at that point, I did not try to lie about the use of it or hide the fact I joined the server with it either. I explained to them everything that happened the day I joined PERP with AHK and it went like this;

I was playing ArmA 3 I was using an AHK recoil script for one of the ArmA 3 guns known to have a lot of recoil and I got it off an ArmA 3 discord I was in. I even shared the AHK script with TinySlayer because as I said I wasn't hiding anything from them and was honest with them. After I was done playing ArmA 3 I had turned off the script by pressing the key to pause the script. I booted up GMOD to play PERP and when I joined the server I pressed my AHK unpause button accidentally which meant at that moment I was cheating on perp as I had a recoil script because when I clicked my game got like dragged down. I didn't say anything to high staff team because I was scared I was gonna get banned for cheating if I did say it to them but I didn't which I was stupid. Instead, I needed to contact Tiny and tell him I had accidentally joined the server with an AHK script. But I didn't because I was scared to get banned. I explained to them everything and didn't hide anything. Keep in mind I didn't use something like CitizenHack or AimWare like many other cheaters to cheat on purpose this was an accidental incident that happened. It happened to few other users aswell but they actually told high staff members they accidentally joined with a cheat and it was okay as they said it.

But Tiny and Samuel thought I used the script in shootouts as well because they said my aim was perfect and my recoil control as well because of that they suspected me in the first place as I racked up a lot of kills every shootout I had and barely died. Another thing that made them suspect me cheating was because I reported a recoil bug that occurred to me at the shooting range which I REPORTED TO TINY AS A BUG AND PM'D HIM THE GIF OF IT HAPPENING. But in the video, it's clearly a bug because when it happened you can see me typing in OOC about it and Atomic said it had happened to him aswell in the past. And for the ones wondering what the GIF is, here you can see it. But the thing is if I did use a recoil script it wouldn't be right because my AHK I had joined with only has vertical recoil correction and not horizontal with it. Because the recoil was like a laser and there were no bullet casings dropping from the gun so that already proves it was a bug.

4a5d7bc11a8525ea5460c5a67f9d6669.png
19081de25268a9eea1871e58b8ed8058.gif

Nobody got affected by this and my apologies to @TinySlayer & @Samuel making you 2 waste your time listening to me explaining everything to you and I'm very sorry for what happened. You have to keep in mind I never cheated on purpose or used it on people maliciously it was an accident and I explained everything to you what happened and even send you the AHK file and shot an M4 with the script on and off to prove it doesn't work on perp and that its made for ArmA 3 and not GMOD. It's like joining a game with a different games cheat which does not work. I'm very sorry for everything that happened and it won't happen again and I can promise that this was purely an accident. TinySlayer even told me to make a ban appeal after 1 month but I waited for a little more time.

Additional Comment(s): Sorry !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.