BA98 enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm sorry Ben, but recently, I have been raided for no reason by you constantly when you were SWAT, there was no reason, no calls to the house, no complaints, but even without a warrant you forced yourself in and threatened to arrest us if we didn't allow you in, later on, when I was climbing on the roof of MY OWN PRIVATE PROPERTY, you thought it was appropriate to WALK ONTO THE PROPERTY (with no orders or permission from us or the LT), and pull up a FUCKING ASSAULT RIFLE! Screaming "PLPD GET DOWN!!!!" and continuing even after I told you who I was, when my friends walked out of the house to tell you to leave, you ran off to your swat van and drove off like a fucking gangbanger.
You're also reasonably well known for bringing OOC into IC (shouting 3.4, etc. in a situation).

-Support

Garrett Woodfield

-Support when your swat your only goal is to raid people 24/7 your trying to find reasons to raid 24/7, your swat roleplay is not very good either, in hostage situations you mostly ignore the /radio chat from hostages and you get hostages and suspects killed.

M

Reaction score
I've personally never had a problem with Ben first-hand despite what others are saying, so I have no reason to -support him.

You should be given a chance: +SUPPORT

Reaction score
I myself have never had problems with you, but from what i heard u do break the rules from time to time.
Ill stay neutral on this one i guess.

Reaction score
-Support, I don't think this player is ready for this position, also his application looks rushed and no effort.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If he gets accepted I'm done. You clearly don't know the rules to an extend where you can enforce them. You're always a general minge as SWAT in my opinion. Your application lacks some spelling too. So guess what, it's a -Juan

Reaction score
+support

He should be given a chance, he is only allot and I personally never had an incident with him.

Reaction score
-Support

There has been many situations where you have broken rules and/or I have witnessed you breaking rules. For example, a while back I was Roadcrew with another player and we had just impounded your car after getting permission from the police due to it being illegally parked. Around five minutes later, you come into the impound, hold us at gunpoint (while swat was just over the gate) so you could get it for free. My friends phone rings, he hangs it up and you shoot him without considering the swat or the NPC inside the RC station. I then comply, take the boot off the car, you get in, run me over and drive off. You clearly do not follow the rules.

I did not make a ban request for this as I could not get the demo for evidence.

Reaction score
@BA98 was personally a great friend of mine. He was funny, humoristic and calm, pretty much what an enforcer requires to be. However he did break the rules quite often, and many, many laws as swat when I was playing with him.

Now I just searched up the ban page and found that he was banned for 2 weeks for doing something and having 10 warnings, then 1 week ban in 14th December. It seems that, not only the incidents of him breaking many laws as swat and rules, but also with his ban/warning history, then he shouldn't be trusted as an eforcer.

Friendly -support. I guess you can do a great job enforcing the rules as just a regular player, then you won't get abuse reports or stuff like that. You're good enough, however you have a history that I cannot imagine an enforcer having.

Reaction score
I like you a lot, Ben. You, in my eyes are dedicated when it comes to roleplaying however, I do feel you have let yourself down in some aspects. Sometimes I feel your rule knowledge isn't that great, this can be worked on given time and I think you should take some time to read and understand the rules.

You should think about helping people more using /help, OOC and just being active on the TeamSpeak server. This will be a great aid as it means you can build better relationships with people on the server. I would also recommend settling your differences with staff members/ or other community members (if you have any differences to resolve). In my eyes there is no point holding grudges etc.

You're an extremely nice guy and I wish you best of luck but, I will have to give you a friendly -support for now. Note. My opinion may change if I see you improving you RP style/ helping others etc.

Just work on the things myself and others have listed here and I am sure you may have a better shot next time :)

MattIs

-Support
  • Rarely ever you see on Teamspeak
  • Constant Complaints about the way you roleplay (sorry but I have experienced this myself - breaking into my house as SWAT for no reason whatsoever.)
  • Even though your last ban was over 30 days ago, it still is quite recent.
To improve:
  • Engage more in teamspeak conversation
  • Try and be more active on the forums
  • Write more in your application (this is quite short..)
  • Try to improve your roleplay as SWAT.
Better to give constructive criticism guys :)
Matt

Reaction score
I have been SWAT with him sometimes and how much he cares for others is nothing I am suprised he is not blacklisted from it for constantly ruining hostage sits. At one point a suspect got behind a officer and aimed a weapon at his head SWAT got out of the van then suddenly Ben shoots the suspect in the head. I do not believe that he knows the rules enough to enforce them in my experiences and has frequently broken the ROE with his shoot first then think.

Im sorry but unless he improves I am giving a -Support he has been on teamspeak but barely.

Reaction score
No, I will not support your application. You're always SWAT so there is no way I can see how you perform in another way. You're always disrespectful telling people to shut the fuck up when you're swat and telling them they they're faggots. Yes I got a demo of this if anyone wants it. You respond to calls that you're not supposed to for example running after someone who used fireworks inside the city.

You have a -support

Reaction score
-Support. You broke way too many rules as SWAT, its really annoying. If its wall banging (his excuse was "You shot at us, so I shot back"), all the way to not listening to commands from the LT and shooting unarmed people. He was very bad common sense, as mentioned above, and I dont see how you would have any RP skills if you are just SWAT 24/7 when on the server. Never saw you as a civilian unless you are making your way to the PD.
Heres a list of all the stuff that makes you a really bad applicant:
  1. Breaks rules alot.
  2. Doesnt know the rules good enough.
  3. Common sense is very poor and requires a huge increase.
  4. Very r00d.
  5. Bad with words.
  6. Not friendly to new people/everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.