BA98's enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:Ben Anderson

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:49245171

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:I think i should be an enforcer because i have experience and have played for some time on Perpheads, I am on the server almost everyday as its very good. I have a good knowledge of the rules and know how to enforce them as i have first hand experience of it.

i have been in situations where the person at fault always tries to make it seem it wasn't there fault and a small thing ends up becoming a huge mess where people are being ban and i would like to try keep the small things small and make everyone have and enjoyable experience where they spend more time rping than being lectured by people.

i try help people the best i can when they ask things in /help chat and also point out to people they are breaking rules using /looc or saying before the get in to trouble. i have helped learn a few of my friends and randoms people get used to the way perp works and work to do. i think i have the attitude and that im mature enough to take on this position.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:not on any gmod servers or communities but in arma and gta

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: i have started to come on the ts but mute myself when in rp

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:thanks to who ever looks at my app :) and devil said i should apply so i must be doing something correct now haha :)

CONTACT INFORMATION:steam BA98 or [email protected]

Reaction score
You just came back from an inactivity period and you wish to become an enforcer? I'm sorry, but there is little to no effort into this application at all. I know when applying for enforcer; quality over quantity but we still wish to see some effort being put into an application.

You do get heated at time to time too, you are sometimes disrespectful in out of character chat which is not what we want.
-Support.

Reaction score
You've just come back from an inactivity period and before you went inactive your RP was worse than a sweatervest so no thanks I skip this one. -Support

Reaction score
Honestly... no.

After a long time of inactivity I have to say no to this also that's not all as already listed by Homer you're very aggressive in ooc and you can start calling people names. Not just that you always try to act like you're some kind of god IC as SWAT which is the way I can see that you're not listening to people.

Also just saying; 16 warnings is not ideal in my opinion.

Reaction score
i have not been inactive guys my name was raphael for a bit on steam then i went away at the weekend just there not inactive guys just saying

Reaction score
I will be -Supporting this application
  • You have not been very active recently, atleast I have not seen you. (This does not mean you are not active, I just have not seen you.)
  • It does not look like you put a lot of effort into your application
  • I personally have not seen you active on the server
  • You have 16 warnings

Last edited:
Reaction score
I Need to -Support it too. reasons is as following:

• You haven't really been active on the server.
  • 16 warnings on record as @John Daymon said might be one or 10 too much
  • You didn't really put any effort into the application.
  • I Don't see you helping in OOC or Help-chat.

I Think you should wait a bit of time after you came back before you apply. Just like i'd do.

Reaction score
-Support
Terrible roleplay
Little knowledge of rules
Inactive for a while
Not a terribly nice person
16 warnings on record
No effort in application

Need I say more?

Reaction score
-Support

• Haven't actually seen him in game or on the forums in a long time
  • When he was active, didn't have a very good standard of role playing and broke quite a bit of rules
  • Never on teamspeak
Good luck with your application

Status
Not open for further replies.