Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Philip McKrackin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jefferson Daloop & Ron Jeadman
His/Her SteamID: Looking into it
Why Should This Player Be Punished: a Little to itchy on the trigger
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Tock

Just joined today, and Santa's really bad asses.. I didn't get Steam ID's but seriously!
I feel so welcomed.. Most players nice these dudes desperate.

Reaction score
2.5 Excessive Negativity
Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server. For example intentionally mugging and targeting new players, destroying a number of valuable items in a store should only be done under certain circumstances, and more so as a last resort; specifically, reasons such as product prices, a ‘basic’ distaste towards someone within the store, grossly disproportionate methods to quell competition, etc, are not typically acceptable.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

From reviewing the evidence, they shot you because you failed to comply with their orders - which is apparent as you were appearing to stall the RP sit and you failed to follow the /me given by one on the muggers. So you yourself was in violation of Rule 3.4 and 3.26. You will not receive any punishment due to you being fairly new to the server. However, I highly recommend you read over these rules and the server rules in general.​

Status
Not open for further replies.