my rant

Reaction score
i am just go on a bit of a fucking rant cuz i am pissed and cuz i can. Right i was banned for 3.4 and 1.4 but 1.4 was complete shit i was not causing trouble i was confused why the admin flips shit on me interrupting him but ok for him to do it to me and then also banned for being disrespectful to staff, ok yes i was a bit pissed at daymon but i had all the right to his attitude towards me was horrible and he was disrespectful to me so of cause i am going to be pissed of but the 3.4 i said i was sorry for because i did not understand it, so he made us resit the situation which i then dropped all my stuff but i still get banned for it which makes no fucking sense so then my ban appeal is denied because apparently me being confused and asking why the admin can interrupt me and i can't to him is being disrespectful and having a bad attitude to the server which is bollocks i have not had a bad attitude to the server at fucking all.

Ash

Reaction score
It seems that you're moaning about your ban, if so then create a Ban Dispute, there's no point moaning here. It can be dealt with by several members of staff in the Ban Appeal section.

Reaction score
again ash if u find it and look at the shit reason it was denied it is stupid and i even believe it was denied by my banner who does not like me

Reaction score
If you keep moaning about your ban it might get extended, If I was you I would wait it out/Dispute it if you think the ban was incorrect/unneeded. I would suggest deleting the post or something because this is more trouble for you.

Deleted member 1235

"bollocks i have not had a bad attitude to the server at fucking all."

I hope you're joking, and I also hope English is your second language, most of this is impossible to understand due to your rolling sentences and non existent spelling and grammar. Stop crying over your ban and do as Ash said and make a ban dispute if you think your ban was wrong.

It can be found here: https://perpheads.com/threads/read-this-disputes-and-apologies.3193/

Swearing like a 12 year old child playing COD isn't going to help your cause either, I suggest acting a bit more mature if you want to be taken seriously by anyone.

Reaction score
"bollocks i have not had a bad attitude to the server at fucking all."

I hope you're joking, and I also hope English is your second language, most of this is impossible to understand due to your rolling sentences and non existent spelling and grammar. Stop crying over your ban and do as Ash said and make a ban dispute if you think your ban was wrong.

It can be found here: https://perpheads.com/threads/read-this-disputes-and-apologies.3193/

Swearing like a 12 year old child playing COD isn't going to help your cause either, I suggest acting a bit more mature if you want to be taken seriously by anyone.
and as i said i did but was denied for no real reason
[DOUBLEPOST=1443199496,1443199416][/DOUBLEPOST]
what you mean on the ban appeal? If so no.
[DOUBLEPOST=1443199531][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1443199496,1443199416][/DOUBLEPOST]
what you mean on the ban appeal? If so no.
duffy give me the ts ip and i will mate :)

Reaction score
You need to calm down and think what you did wrong first and having a shout on the forums will only make it worse.

Even I admitted that your grammer was so bad anyone could have got confused and you are to busy shouting to think over the whole situation. If you have a demo of it watch the demo yourself before deciding who is right and wrong. Now buy the way you are typing you are really angry about the situation but you need to calm down before you do something you will regret.

Staff members do not take to kindly to people with a bad attitude if you treat them badly what do you expect a hug?

Calm down and go over what happened before taking action.

Reaction score
Please take one.
1191474_set