Baggers back at it again

Reaction score

Edit: it doesn’t seem like people get the point so I’ll highlight it for you. Baggers was being a meme and asking for our drugs, comes back 5 minutes later and gets killed instantly along with Garret. It’s literally just a meme.

Last edited:
Reaction score
doesn't posting this also make you cocky?

wow wp two tfu lined up and you pressed mouse 1 for around 5 seconds, an incredible display of skill

Reaction score
doesn't posting this also make you cocky?

wow wp two tfu lined up and you pressed mouse 1 for around 5 seconds, an incredible display of skill

Why do you always have to piss on peoples parades Ryzo why can't you just say "Wow nice and cool" for once.

Reaction score
Why do you always have to piss on peoples parades Ryzo why can't you just say "Wow nice and cool" for once.
why would i say wow nice cool when all you do is shitpost videos??? i mean when something is actually good i give my opinion still or just rate it

looks like fun, you do you while those sweater days last because before you know it you'll be overweight and screaming perps dead

Reaction score
@Taylor did it once to me and decided to be a rim lick about seeing our drugs, moments later sum sweater in my base killed both of cops because he got annoyed by them, later on, Taylor becomes a TFU and got hyped about the raid and decided to floor bang me :(

Reaction score
No head armor on TFU, i got just destroyed without firing a single bullet and instablackscreened. Some drugs were left behind and we got to kill some dude when i came back so worth :D

Reaction score
Raindance isn’t a thing anymore :3
Lies
QzCQUsr.png

but you're right raindancing aint no thing anymore