Ban / Action request eklips2k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] [Helper] Prepper / Bob Nixon
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: eklips2k / Danny Brown

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94206120

Why Should This Player Be Punished?:
(The videos are chronologically placed in accordance to the course of action)

To begin with, eklips2k was assaulting me and @Hayden for no reason at the intersection overpass by pushing me around (possibly a violation of server rule 3.4 as he was risking his freedom from imprisonment without a justified/reasonable reason). A law enforcement officer saw the incident and took action. The officer obviously ninja-cuffed us and he was reported (don't know whether it was resolved by a staff member). eklips2k then brought the OOC situation IC by using the IC chat to inform the participants that a staff member has been contacted through /report. He violated server rule 2.1 considering the fact that he was laughing while he assaulted us and while he was getting chased by the LEO which is unrealistic.

The following video is the evidence of 3.4, 2.1 and 3.24:

The suspect (eklips2k) was handed over to a different LEO who was about to bring him to the interrogation rooms within the Paralake Police Dept. Throughout the entire RP situation he kept threatening to leave which can be seen in the chat. The officer was then obstructed by a rulebreaker who assaulted him with a baseball bat for no reason. eklips2k saw his chance to escape and he ran towards the hospital. I then attempted to perform a citizen arrest by grabbing him by his arm. However, he ignored my /me twice and he even misused the /me function:
sxGwwmj.png

Take into consideration that I never intended to get him killed. I simply performed a citizen arrest and he failed to comply with my /me which is considered a violation of server rule 3.26. I did everything in my power to get him revived. I even put him in recovery position and I dialed 911 2-3 times (@PeachyPole / Officer Mcdonald can confirm this). I then spotted the ambulance and since there was no time to waste I decided to drag him across the intersection in matter to increase his chances of surviving the incident.

The following video is the evidence of (possibly 3.4 by ignoring the /me which lead to his death) and 3.26:

He was offensive during the OOC situation because he doesn't know how to behave while playing on a serious RP server/gamemode (PERP). Furthermore, the following quotation was said during the presence of a staff member (administrator situation with enforcer @AyJay).

pWaEbOA.png

This is considered a violation of server rule 1.1 / (possibly 1.4 depending on his intentions).

This is additional information regarding the violation of server rule 1.1:

He didn't show much interest in the situation and his attitude was quite bad. @AyJay already issued 2 warnings for violations of the following server rules: 3.26 and 3.24. However, he didn't regret his actions. (Please note that the reason why I suggested DarkRP was purely because I wanted to give him an alternative to PERP since he didn't show any interest in the gamemode.) His attitude towards the server and community doesn't benefit anything.

He just got banned for a different (to a certain extent similar) incident by @HolyShititsDannyD
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/action-request-danny-brown.9942/#post-75205
VGasQOp.png

Thanks to @Miami for providing this information.

@eklips2k is a known rulebreaker which is obvious based on his ban / warning record. I have reasons to believe that he currently has no intention to play in accordance to the server rules. His attitude is incorrect/inappropriate towards the server and community in general because he doesn't show much interest in serious RP.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree with your request for the user to be punish. Evidently from the video and brilliant explanation provided, this user has broken the rules that you have stated. The user should not had made those preposterous /me's in retaliation towards yours. Perhaps he was antagonised by such. Any ways, I support this request.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support This guy also tried to handcuff Shaun at gun point. - The black cop in the first vid

But thanks for uploading this @Prepper you always a good help er. - @Bolli

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my opinion, eklips2k does not take roleplaying seriously at all judging from his previous bans.
2651b7a4d4165fe9d7ddff194ddff67b.png

This one is pretty funny.

7dbe20957e7e0e5e6f56c34dd547abc1.png

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be banned for 2 weeks for breaking 3.4, 2.1, 3.26, 3.24 and 1.4​

Status
Not open for further replies.