Ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bob Nixon

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Simon Emil

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99628762

Reason: I was Speed Enforcer and I decided to patrol the City. I came to the City Parking Garage when a person suddenly violated the traffic laws. I began to chase him so that I could give him a ticket. As the chase developed the suspect decided to ram my vehicle and then he aimed his pistol at me. I also noticed that his friend who picks him up is held at direct gunpoint when he accelerates towards the Highway Tunnel.

Once I and fellow officers managed to catch up with him he began to shoot me despite I told him that I was unarmed and I immediately got on the ground (I also holstered my nightstick). He shot me twice and as he reloaded I saw my peak to type /panic because I was convinced that he would carry on shooting. My conclusion is that he was willing to kill an unarmed police officer in matter to avoid a $1000 ticket.

Evidence:

Reaction score
-Support I do think the driver should get a /warning/ban/ too for 3.4, well as i see in the video he's trying to kill you while you're unarmed so i would like to see this user banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.