Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ⛧ Bnej ⛧
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Michaekl
Your Roleplay Name: Tyler Harrhy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61933777

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5: Attempted to execute a player they had just mugged over verbal insults, and would have killed them had they not run out of ammo. In the admin sit, the player told me he had shot them once "As punishment for a death threat" When in reality, the victim just said "Fuck you" to them. The demo shows him aim for the users head and click more than once. The only thing stopping the player executing the person they just mugged was them running out of ammo.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I didn't mean to share incorrect information to the staff member at that moment in time. Also the report came more than an hour or two after the situation happend which made me forget most of the stuff I did before. Also I was glad to send all evidence with demo's to the admin and ready to help at any given time. Just when I gave the explenation about the situation and sent the demo's, the admin was going to review it later at there was no time for an apology or for me to correct myself. Also I started playing perp again 1-2 days ago and I havent played in years since, so I didnt remember every single rule from the rulebook, I just remember most of the rules for playing months, years ago.

Additional Information: I also just bought premium to support the server, and I would appreciate it if there could be some mercy for me to get back into the game. Now that I went thru the rulebook while I was banned.

I always try to be as honest and truthfull to staff and I must admit that what I did was truly stupid and careless to just give quick and false information.

Reaction score

You were fully compliant which I appreciate, in future, please try and follow 2.5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.