Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ⛧ Bnej ⛧
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Kendrick
Your Roleplay Name: Kendrick Tyson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:609831740

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4: Ran from officer gunpoint and stalled as they did so, saying "Why" to the cop as he ran. This caused the officer to shoot him before he surrendered as he carried on running in the general direction. Initially made a report on the cop who shot him, elaborately cropping the situation to appear as if the new player officer was in the wrong, when asked to provide more of the situation however, proved that he had broken 3.4 and questioned why he was under gunpoint whilst running backwards away. Extended to match friends ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologize for my mistakes, I was too deep into the rp situation that I might have been acting in a "salty" way towards the police officer. I truly do understand what I did was unacceptable, and wrong. Even creating a report on the player when I also broke rules was not a good decision. Likewise, should had just ignored the situation and never went for my friend for a jail sentence that was not serious. I would like to apologize to maia, because I understand his point of view. Plus, things like these would never happen again, I already made my self familiar with the rules again. you have my word that I wont break any rules like running away while being gun pointed. (I should just stopped and put my hands up).

Reaction score

I'll revert the extension. Your ban now expires tomorrow. Reviewed with @Efan
Further rulebreaks will be seen to with significantly less leniency.

Status
Not open for further replies.