Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ⛧ Bnej ⛧
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Xang
Your Roleplay Name: Xang Lao
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass rdm

Why should this appeal be considered?: My friend said check the game play on that specific day because why would I randomly mass rdm in a server where I play daily and have multiple hours on? try to check my account activity logs or game play records to identify any unusual activity on my account during that time. Essentially I have already been banned for nearly a month for something which I havnt done but I will take precautions not to let my friend do anything peculiar again.

I am writing this to apologize for the mass rdm that was committed on your server. I have been informed that I have been banned for three months due to this incident. I would like to explain that it was not me who committed the mass rdm, but rather a friend from home who hacked into my account.

I have wrote an apology for what I have done and the disrespect I showed to admins as I was not aware that I was in the wrong.

I understand that this is a serious offense, and I take full responsibility for not properly securing my account and password. I have since taken steps to ensure that my account is secure, and that something like this will never happen again.

I want to express my deepest apologies to the server and its community for any damage or harm that was caused by this incident. I understand that this kind of behavior is unacceptable and can have severe consequences.

I hope that you will take my explanation and apology into consideration and reconsider my ban. I assure you that I have learned my lesson and will not let something like this happen again.

Reaction score

Ban reduced to 1 month, meaning it will expire this week.
Don't use chatgpt to half ass an apology though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.