Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ⛧Bnej⛧
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Killed a medic by prop pushing an ambulance with a radio.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So,i wanna put a radio on ambulance and i saw that you can push it,and as a dumb 12 years kid,i thought its funny and started pushing that till died.. After being revived i keep looking for the medic i killed and i was to say sorry about what i did,but didnt see him. Im very sorry about the thing i did i was dumb,and i promise that that will not ever happen again . Im trying to be respectful with everyone,but you can see that sometimes i forget about that,but that was a good lesson to not ever forget about that again.I love that server,i have 11+- days played,im trying to get a higher medic rank and today i got Paramedic,from JP to P(paramedic) and also trying to get ORs to be acceptable for SO and get TFU because its my dream .
https://plpd.online/employees/view/16cfe3ae-7259-11ed-80d7-825fbc04c6a0 - You can see there my ORs,and in some ORs it says im very respectful to other guys. I really like that server and i wanna keep playing on that. I found a good Org.,named Salamanca Family,and i spent a lot of time with that org.,and wanna keep spending time.. So its why im doing that appeal,it was an accident,and please trust me,it will never happen again,i will not do such things as now,ill keep playing and be more seriours and Respectful to RP,and other peoples. For me 3 weeks is too much time to be honest with you.

Additional Information: Im very sorry about the thing i did,i hope ill get unbanned and you understand me. I promise that i will dont do such things again.Please believe me..

Reaction score
I..I just want to "have fun",and didnt thought about someone will die.. but now i understand,and will understand that for the future time. Ill keep to learn the rules,and keep not doing that shit i did know. I really want to grind money for Ferrari la ferrari and its what im doing right now.

Reaction score
Sorry for the other appeal i did,i thought its not serious as it need to be,im very scared that i will not getting accepted for that applie. Please forgive me for that,and for other report i opened and closed , sorry that im wasting your time

Reaction score
I was the medic you murdered, Im willing to forgive you as it probably was a accident and you seem genuine however its up to benji if he wants to unban you

Status
Not open for further replies.