Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ⛧ Bnej ⛧
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Kendrick
Your Roleplay Name: Kendrick Tyson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:609831740

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4: Ran from officer gunpoint and stalled as they did so, saying "Why" to the cop as he ran. This caused the officer to shoot him before he surrendered as he carried on running in the general direction. Initially made a report on the cop who shot him, elaborately cropping the situation to appear as if the new player officer was in the wrong, when asked to provide more of the situation however, proved that he had broken 3.4 and questioned why he was under gunpoint whilst running backwards away. Extended to match friends ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to express my sincere apologies for my recent mistake on the server. I understand that I have broken server rule 3.4, which is "putting your life at risk," and I regret my actions.

I value the community and the rules that have been established to maintain a positive and enjoyable gaming environment. I understand the importance of following the rules, and I am committed to upholding the rules
I understand that my actions were not only a violation of the rules but also caused inconvenience and potentially unsafe situations for other players on the server. I take full responsibility for my mistakes and understand that my behavior was unacceptable. Likewise, I would like to apologize to Maia for my actions. I too deep into the rp situation that might have mistakingly forgot the rules for a moment.
I truely do regret my actions. I will reread the rules and take great consideration when rping. I understand my actions where somewhat “toxic” and I apologize for that as well. I am here to play and be a part of this friendly server community. Thank you

Additional Information: Likewise, I was actually trying to put my hands up, I was actually trying to find the key bind while moving backwards. thats when i just went to the c menu and did it manually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.