Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: oremar
Your Roleplay Name: Tano Oremar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5175176

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Hi i was mug one person in bank but I didn't know i cant mug person in bank and admin sended message to me and i said we was on the door of bank and than we go in bank i know thats my bad but im new player and i didnt know i cant mug in bank i very like this server i like play with my friends please open my ban because i swear i didnt know this rule and than admin show me the mug map i see it this sourcle is not suitable for mug today is i logged with my brother account to server that's not legal either i learn this rule now please open my ban because i didnt know i cant mug in bank im new player and i very like this server i play with my firends and my firends waiting for me i did not know that it was not allowed however instead of getting a warning i got ban for 2 weeks please open my ban i very love play on this server im waiting for you thank you very much.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because im new player and i didnt know this rule however instead of getting a warning i got ban for 2 weeks i very like play on this server with my friends pls help me thank you and if i knew this rule i would never do it pls just open my ban i very very love this server i play with my friends my firends waiting for me i didnt knew this rule i swear pls help me thank you very much.

Additional Information: yesterday i mugged a guy inside of bank which i thought was allowed to mug in, i did not know that it was not allowed i check the mug map and i know now im waiting for you pls thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.