Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: oremar
Your Roleplay Name: Tano Oremar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5175176

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Hi first one smo is not my account i swear pls check ip i swear its not my account i was mug one person in bank but I didn't know i cant mug person in bank and admin sended message to me and i said we was on the door of bank and than we go in bank i know thats my bad but im new player and i didnt know i cant mug in bank i very like this server i like play with my friends please open my ban because i swear i didnt know this rule and than admin show me the mug map i see it this sourcle is not suitable for mug today is i logged with my brother account to server that's not legal either i learn this rule now please open my ban because i didnt know i cant mug in bank im new player and i very like this server i play with my firends and my firends waiting for me i did not know that it was not allowed however instead of getting a warning i got ban for 2 weeks please open my ban i very love play on this server im waiting for you thank you very much.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because im new player and i didnt know this rule however instead of getting a warning i got ban for 2 weeks i very like play on this server with my friends pls help me thank you and if i knew this rule i would never do it pls just open my ban i very very love this server i play with my friends my firends waiting for me i didnt knew this rule i swear pls help me thank you very much.

Additional Information: yesterday i mugged a guy inside of bank which i thought was allowed to mug in, i did not know that it was not allowed i check the mug map and i know now im waiting for you pls thank you very much sir im soldier i just open pc for perpheads rp i and my brother very very love this server we are so sad for ban i didnt knew this rule pls open my ban pls thank you very much

Reaction score
And im so so sorry about all please help me im wait for you and smo is not my account i swear

Reaction score

You/your brother can dispute the alt account ban if you like. But unless that ban is overturned this will not be accepted.
If you make another apology immediately after this you'll be banned from posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.