Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Jameson Glasses
Your Roleplay Name: Sammy David
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147577039

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User lingered around a shootout and attempted to kill a player without a valid reason. Has just recently been warned for the same exact thing.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Inshallah... my lord, my family, my friends, my loved ones, a couple others, they would not be happy with what I have done here yesterday, I chose violins over peace. I put my life in danger and my friends too, my friend could have been shot by a glock, a python, a taurus, a mac, a deagle, or many other weapons because of my actions. I ruined the experience of the shooters by shooting and killing them even though I knew it would risk my life and it wasn't smart. I thought I was saving the men and women of perpheadville but alas i made a seldom mistake last night and I regret it. My friend shed a tear when he saw me pull out a gun as he knew the mistakes of my ways, but I carried on anyway, by the time I was done, his t shirt was moist. In summary I am so sorry for my horrifying lapse in judgement and any chaos and death I may have caused as a result of my callous actions, I wish you could see my changes and growth! I love this server and the people and I wish to play so many more times on this server, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.