Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: hotchilipepper312
Your Roleplay Name: i forgot ))
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:484642293

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.20 - User whilst being notified multiple times and knew there was a shootout, decided to drive into the area of an active bank robbery which resulted in his death. Immediately disconnected whilst unconscious.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know my decision was incredibly dumb. I recognise what I done.
I understand my actions for leaving and not waiting my time.
I know I have a record of doing this. But I would like this to be my last charge of doing this .

I take full responsibility of this and I will I will make sure similar incidences doesn’t happen again and I am sorry and I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

I am really sorry. Thank you for taking the time to read this as I say again. I am sincerely sorry of what I’ve done and I am begging you to shorten out or revoke my ban. entirely I know my record is crazy but I want to change that for the best and I got in PD and I am very excited to play. I promise you if you give me one more chance I will not do this again

Thank you for reading this and have a lovely day and I I hope my apology is accepted and thank you so much for reading this

Reaction score

Please be more careful, and remember that the ban will be longer the next time you do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.