Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3IZU
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Dave
Your Roleplay Name: John Mawr
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:626842016

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.4 , 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm very sorry for my mistakes, and it was obviously my bad. It was a blatant case of negligence towards paying attention to the the rules of the server I should have put the time in to learn. Which I have done, over the past few hours since I was banned. I feel like I have learned from my mistake and the ban learned a lot about the do's and donts of the Perpheads server. I honestly mean all of this and, yet again saying, I'm very sorry for my silly and prompt actions. I am very sorry about lying in the sit but as I tried to explain to you in the sit I didn't believe I was lying seeing as I didn't even remember most of it but I am sorry for the additional work it caused you. Additionally, I am aware of the rules that I broke and have greatly increased my understanding of the rules generally and especially 2.5 , 3.4 , 3.20 which I also spoke to you about before and was punished. I now feel like I'm much more aware of how to act and use things such as weapons on the Perpheads server. I already know that when I'm allowed back on the server my actions will instead be considered through my own judgement it will be considered using the rule book that Perp has made for the health of the server to make it more playable and I will from now on indeed respect these rules and also respect the admins with a much higher level of respect and make sure I know my facts myself before telling them anything false accidentally or deliberately.

Status
Not open for further replies.