Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Ilyanbro
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779685635

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4, 5.5 Killed A Player outside bank that i thought he killed someone else cause he was standing on his body and 3.4 i run into bank shootout as civilan to help the robers with resulted my death by cops

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear @3izu I am writing to offer my sincere apologies for my recent actions that violated rule 3.4 It has come to my attention that i did not respect or fully understand the rule 3.4, After my long history i have decided to take time on reading it,And understading it, I Want to say am trully sorry , I understand that rule 3.4 exist to keep the server as serious it is and how important it is actually, I recognize All of my faults and The bans i have gotten in the last 3 months ,and I take full responsibility for all of my mistake,I Have never meant to violate any rules or having the intention to do it, i just wanted to have fun . I deeply regret any of my actions may have caused and assure you that I am committed to learning from My long history and hope of doing better in the future, Once again am truly sorry for my actions Thank you for your understanding and Taking time on reading my apology :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.