Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: IlyanBro
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Brian
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779685635

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4, 5.5 Killed A Player outside bank that i thought he killed someone else cause he was standing on his body and 3.4 i run into bank shootout as civilan to help the robers with resulted my death by cops

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear @3izu It have been 2 weeks now i think, In this time i have taken seroius time on reading rule 3.4 and all it situtations like when you can run from gunpoint if he is far or your inside house etcs... , with the help of forums and reading the rule 3.4 carefully this time, i want to say am deeply sorry for my long history 3.4, everytime i had said i have learend and if i can get unbanned but that wasnt true or i did not fully understand it , i did read the basic one like you cant run from gunpoint and stuff but i never read the one that you need to leave area if you see dead bodies! or near shootout or even find guns in the ground wich i cant take and will get me shot by cops or shooters,Am writing this from all my heart to say once again am sorry for making this mistakes i know i should have understand it Since the first warning! or Ban, I Just want to come back to play now and play it clean safe with all the rules,And for the 2.5 5.5 As i said at sit i did not mean to do that, i went to dd with full on drugs and when i went to back of bank i did not find it, soo i decided to check the top or parking lot which i found a girl standing intop of body i was in fear to get gunpointed soo i decided to shot her since there is a girl that dead, Sorry for all my mistakes. Ilyan

Status
Not open for further replies.