Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: African
Your Roleplay Name: Devereauxa Allabanda
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542591089

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.15 - User purposely rammed into their org member's vehicle which resulted in an officer getting run over, the user knew that their org member is wanted which escalated it into a large shootout.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I am here to apologize for my actions that led to a massive shootout which caused multiple players getting punished.
I am not 100% sure as to what exactly happened and why I exactly pushed my friends car, but I am guessing I was just goofing around and being stupid.

I should have been more careful and just overall not have been so dumb. I'd like to apologize for all of the things I have caused and that ill try my best to be more careful next time. I didn't mean for things to escalate like they did.

Additional Information: N/A

Reaction score

I suggest you do your best in being more careful as your record isn't looking the best when it comes to 3.4, any further rule violations will result in longer bans and the chances of any future apologies being accepted much lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.