Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: <3
Your Roleplay Name: Jay Carter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448014706

Why were you punished?: 3.20 - User disconnected whilst in an active RP situation.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel like this appeal should be considered because when I left it wasn't really an active "rp situation" but more like an rdm attempt and there weren't any admins on at this time it was around 2am EST, the admin who banned me wasn't on yet. this random new player pulled out a gun on me and my friend right outside bazaar and then started shooting at us, I shot my shotgun but missed, during the shooting I was hit and was bleeding out so I left because I didn't want to be rdm'd for the third time that night and lose my gun especially cause there was no admins on so I couldn't really do anything about it even if he did kill me, and when I joined back he was there waiting for me. There wasn't any interaction or anything that would of made the player start shooting or even pull a gun on us just seemed like he was targeting us, he just started shooting and like less then 5 mins before the shooting he pulled his gun out at me at bazaar for no reason and was being hostile for no reason, so it just seemed like he was looking for someone to kill. I understand that I shouldn't have left the game regardless but there were zero admins on when it happened so I couldn't really report it if I wanted to and I was about to get off, it was a shitshow cause 0 admins on and was about to be the third time I was rdm'd that night when the shooting happened, but I can see where I'm in the wrong too and I should of just let him rdm me

Additional Information: I understand im still in the wrong for leaving regardless of if it was an rdm attempt, I would just appreciate at least the ban length be shortened cause it wasn't an active rp situation and more so of a new player attempting to rdm me and my friend when no admins were on

Back